FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

"U-on't wanna have to worry about the excecutive producer bein' alllll up in the videos...Come to Death Row!!!"

I mean, Suge and Death Row did punk Bad Boy at The Source Awards...

This N' was a bully.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

and Pac was THEE coolest most famous celeb I knew to date next to Shaq. great memory, mad funny, always energetic and didn't walk with security all the time.... I met Pac in 94 and then we were neighbors and lived in the same building for a little while. he finally got evicted cuz he was just crazy and so did lazy bone or one of the bone thugs..... Russell Simmons had a spot in my building too and so did Sally Richardson the actress.... some kids broke into her crib one night and stole pics of her and kenan ivory wayans having sex
laugh.gif
that !#%% was all over barber shops and such... but Pac would walk 12 deeps dudes, no security, just homey's and some of the outlawz into clubs in LA where I had no juice at the time and say "I don't care how much it cost to get all my friends in, just tell me and don't have us wait and give us the finest bottle of champagne you have in your place" remember this is like 1996 when bottle service didn't really exist. if I seen a girl I thought was cute, Pac would walk right up to her, color never an issue with him and grab her arm and be like, "yo this is my mans ben balla! holla at my patna for a minute...." and they listened to him. lol
Pac using his celebrity status to help out a homeboy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey BEN you think anyone in the game after Pac has died had the same pull with girls/chicks like him? either rappers, musicians, actors, politicians, or evenathletes like he did or more?

Originally Posted by copped

hey BEN you think anyone in the game after Pac has died had the same pull with girls/chicks like him? either rappers, musicians, actors, politicians, or even athletes like he did or more?
Derek Jeter, Nick Canon, T.I.

You guys are hilarious.

Ranting about these "powers" and "gangs". These losers have no power and in the end LOCAL AUTHORITY > ANY OF THESE GANGSTAAZ.

You wanna talk street power?
My father is best friends with KGB+Spitsnatz Colonel who subsequently has authority over all of Russia's "Local Authority" or Policing Unit haha

THAT GUY is powerful. He can have you, and anyone in your bloodline terminated within a week. That is scary %*@+

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

and Pac was THEE coolest most famous celeb I knew to date next to Shaq. great memory, mad funny, always energetic and didn't walk with security all the time.... I met Pac in 94 and then we were neighbors and lived in the same building for a little while. he finally got evicted cuz he was just crazy and so did lazy bone or one of the bone thugs..... Russell Simmons had a spot in my building too and so did Sally Richardson the actress.... some kids broke into her crib one night and stole pics of her and kenan ivory wayans having sex
laugh.gif
that !#%% was all over barber shops and such... but Pac would walk 12 deeps dudes, no security, just homey's and some of the outlawz into clubs in LA where I had no juice at the time and say "I don't care how much it cost to get all my friends in, just tell me and don't have us wait and give us the finest bottle of champagne you have in your place" remember this is like 1996 when bottle service didn't really exist. if I seen a girl I thought was cute, Pac would walk right up to her, color never an issue with him and grab her arm and be like, "yo this is my mans ben balla! holla at my patna for a minute...." and they listened to him. lol
Pac using his celebrity status to help out a homeboy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is a pretty cool story though...
hats/

I remember the night pac died, Suge was walking with Tyson out of the ring into the dressing room areas and one of the dudes, it seriously mighta been pacquiao was watchin to give Tyson a high five and Suge straight armed him like he was franco harris. lol. man. did you guys ever read the entire story of what actually went down with Greg and Suge? cuz he finally sold the story.... haha
eek.gif
as a huge boxing/pacquiao fan i had to do a little check onthat... i dont think it was him for the mere fact that he didnt fight outside of the phillippines until 1998, and he was still fighting in asian countriesuntil 2001. i would also doubt he would have gone to the u.s. for a tyson fight considering he had no exposure in the mainstream boxing world and was fairlypoor at the time.

funny story none the less

Originally Posted by illphillip

seasonedvet, ease up with that lame $%@+. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise keep your corny pics. Real dudes are talking about real $%@+ here. This don't concern you and I'm sure this talk is way out of your league. Square.

-
eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

MisterSalty.jpg

So, could the feds not get him on all the !*@+ he pulled cause they didnt have anything on him or were theyshook too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

seasonedvet, ease up with that lame $%@+. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise keep your corny pics. Real dudes are talking about real $%@+ here. This don't concern you and I'm sure this talk is way out of your league. Square.

-
eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

MisterSalty.jpg

laugh.gif
that was pretty salty

- im saying though, what Ben said really did fly right over dudes head. you'd think dude would just take his lumps and move on. but he had to throw me outthere like the picture was uncalled for and out of line when his reaction to Ben was what came out of left field. its whatever though.....

Man some of you expect BEN to know EVERYTHING tht ever happened in the entertainment world... I would like to know all the celebrities who dwell NikeTalkthough lol

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

You guys are hilarious.

Ranting about these "powers" and "gangs". These losers have no power and in the end LOCAL AUTHORITY > ANY OF THESE GANGSTAAZ.

You wanna talk street power?
My father is best friends with KGB+Spitsnatz Colonel who subsequently has authority over all of Russia's "Local Authority" or Policing Unit haha

THAT GUY is powerful. He can have you, and anyone in your bloodline terminated within a week. That is scary %*@+

The KGB my dude?
roll.gif

Yeah, they're powerful, but not like they used to be, AND when I was younger walkin' home on the late night, I ain't never tell myself, "Damnman, I hope them KGB N's ain't on the corner tonite."
laugh.gif

Who cares about them in the hood?

Suge had cops on payroll ("local authority" as you put it)...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yeah, they're powerful, but not like they used to be, AND when I was younger walkin' home on the late night, I ain't never tell myself, "Damn man, I hope them KGB N's ain't on the corner tonite."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

suge knight got punched in the face 2x last night and beat down by one of Akon's homey's.
first one of my employees lifts him off his feets, now this @ All Star Weekend.
damn and I stayed at the W too. lol

sorry if this was late, I got a text and just can't stop grinning..... 15 years ago I was employed by this man and he was feared and all that, did horrible things.
Definitely for sure INVOLVED in biggies death, along with 1,000 + more shady activities

involved in biggies death?
indifferent.gif

lol.
I smoked trees with paris over 100x easily.....
just last friday night @ her house for her bday party

anyways.
LA summit will be soon and I wanna do it at the new ESPN zone @ LA Live or maybe even the one at the disneyland or whatever, otherwise, it'll be @ a dodgergame for sure in the all you can eat seats.

NYC summit, its gotta be summertime and its gotta be someplace that can hold 50+ heads easy. Henz, help me out with that. you ain't doin !@*$ but colorcoordinating shoe laces with your beenies

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

lulz, gossiping on an online forum about other males having more/less power than eachother.. very Real.

you're so !@#!+## cool.
oh snap, this #+%* done just got serious

Back
Top Bottom