Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

:lol: @ Ninja putting in his faith in what Flex says

How many times this dude done pump faked and just been a clown in general.

Last edited:
I said this before in another thread but another thing that gets swept under the rug with Big is the fact that he was a notorious woman beater. Kim, Faith, and Charli B all said dude put hands on them.

Fitting that Flex's woman beating, punk *** is so emotionally invested in protecting him.

I gotta agree with the homie @Kingsr People try to paint Bad Boy as this peaceful crew being picked on by SUGE & DEATH ROW & that's just a straight up foolery they had goons & street dudes around them as well...MC EIHT VLAD INTERVIEW really confirmed the MURDER RAP documentary as truth & facts....PAC & BIG just got caught up playing in the streets I never agreed with how PAC went about the situation but i totally understood why he felt like that....You get shot in your homies city & they are the most popular rap figures so they know people who know people & nobody tried to warn you, put you on game, or get the dudes that did that to him...That's where i look at PUFF & BIG sideways because they knew & if they didn't they could have found out....PUFF back then was looked at as the laid back innocent guy but after BIG got killed he showed his true colors dude is a snake....FLEX is a sucka & a lame but he has the right to speak on that whole situation because he was there now as far as people like T.I., LIL DUVAL, WACK 100 etc speaking on it they should keep their mouths closed because they were no where around they are speaking emotional like most PAC fans are....

They beef was started waaaay before Pac went to the Row.Remember,Suge believed Puff,s people had involvement.With one of his people's getting murdered in Atlanta.Pac gets into the Quad situation.Then after that.They team up.Because they have a common enemy.Bigs mom and Faith Evans know everything.They just skim through the details.And cry about it.With the usual we miss Big.Why did they do this.They where giving information/evidence during there lawsuit against LAPD.

If you noticed.Ever since then.They never told the public what they found out and knew.They dont want Bigs legacy to be tarnished.Keefe D snitched and is in protective custody now.So now everybody knows the truth.He even told about lending Puff his impala for the Usher (Can you get wit it) video.Its messed up.Because the movie is going open up them old wounds.Thats part of people telling there story.It was alot being done behind closed doors.Pac gets alot of the negative heat from it.People need to let go.Because its been years.Plus both of them are dead.

Another problem with debates like this is everyone has their own perception of what being "gangster" is. Most people think you have to be some sort of psychopath, serial killer to be considered gangster which is idiotic.

I honestly think both Suge and Puff are sociopaths who use anyone they can to get ahead.

Another little known tid bit in all of this is Jimmy Iovine is really the one who paid Pac's bail. Supposedly he gave Suge the money cause he didn't want people knowing he was behind it. He needed that cash cow to stay afloat cause Death Row single handedly saved Interscope Records.

I gotta agree with the homie Kingsr People try to paint Bad Boy as this peaceful crew being picked on by SUGE & DEATH ROW & that's just a straight up foolery they had goons & street dudes around them as well...MC EIHT VLAD INTERVIEW really confirmed the MURDER RAP documentary as truth & facts....PAC & BIG just got caught up playing in the streets I never agreed with how PAC went about the situation but i totally understood why he felt like that....You get shot in your homies city & they are the most popular rap figures so they know people who know people & nobody tried to warn you, put you on game, or get the dudes that did that to him...That's where i look at PUFF & BIG sideways because they knew & if they didn't they could have found out....PUFF back then was looked at as the laid back innocent guy but after BIG got killed he showed his true colors dude is a snake....FLEX is a sucka & a lame but he has the right to speak on that whole situation because he was there now as far as people like T.I., LIL DUVAL, WACK 100 etc speaking on it they should keep their mouths closed because they were no where around they are speaking emotional like most PAC fans are....
I agree, Bad Boy definitely knew.  The issue that a lot of people are having with Flex is that he is speaking on someone who is dead.  Regardless of the situation, speaking ill of someone after their passing is a no no.  I have no problem with TI speaking up against Flex.  Wack 100 is a buster that is just sticking his nose in it because it is getting him some attention.  He has artists to push so it's getting his name out there.  He may have knowledge about Pac because of Suge but he's another clown that should just stay quiet.  Especially being from the West.

Flex needs to really be careful in deciding what his next move is because he pissed off a lot of real street dudes.  Crips and Bloods are speaking out against him.

ALOT of people died that were involved in the beef not just pac and big. Flex stirring alot of old wounds that don't need to be dug up.

I watched most of them and Flex is talking in circles son.

1. Why even bring this up 20 years later? You trying to discredit him by saying he shot himself. Trying to make him seem like a clown but then you said he had real beef and needed his gun.

2. Then you start to blame Pac and holding him accountable for BIG dying by saying BIG knew but then you say he was young and emotional, Flex would have probably done the same thing.

3. Then you say BIG wasn't that kind of guy and wouldn't have done that, then you say you didn't know him well.

4. No one was scared of Suge, he had no weight. Suge helped Bad Boy with the blueprint and he did a lot of good but Suge was huge part of the reason Pac and BIG were killed.

Money is talking in circles. Should have never even brought this up. We'll never know if BIG or Puff actually knew what was going on that night. We'll never know if BIG every tried to fix it or said **** it. Too many questions. Too many people got hurt or died, it's just stupid as hell to even bring this up now.

RIP to both, I'm a big fan of both but this was embarrassing. Flex was a legend and had a huge impact on me as a kid. He was huge in NY, son is looking stupid out here. Hopefully Flex will fix this and tell us some GOOD stories from the 90s and share them. Feel like he could do something with this idea.

Last edited:
I said the exact same thing in the chat. Repped.
Son literally was talking in circles and then started to get mad emotional.
FOH. Flex needs to tighten way up. Son looking like a clown out here.

Last edited:
Anybody know exactly why HENCHMEN wanted to rob PAC ??? I remember reading that PAC was running his mouth about NY RAPPERS getting extorted...

:lol: @ Ninja putting in his faith in what Flex says

How many times this dude done pump faked and just been a clown in general.

since 1990? not many...and he's rare, a DJ with no affiliation so i would bank on him being a more or less honest historical arbiter.

where you can't trust flex fully is da tunnel fall out with Choke No Joke.

I gotta agree with the homie @Kingsr People try to paint Bad Boy as this peaceful crew being picked on by SUGE & DEATH ROW & that's just a straight up foolery they had goons & street dudes around them as well...MC EIHT VLAD INTERVIEW really confirmed the MURDER RAP documentary as truth & facts....PAC & BIG just got caught up playing in the streets I never agreed with how PAC went about the situation but i totally understood why he felt like that....You get shot in your homies city & they are the most popular rap figures so they know people who know people & nobody tried to warn you, put you on game, or get the dudes that did that to him...That's where i look at PUFF & BIG sideways because they knew & if they didn't they could have found out....PUFF back then was looked at as the laid back innocent guy but after BIG got killed he showed his true colors dude is a snake....FLEX is a sucka & a lame but he has the right to speak on that whole situation because he was there now as far as people like T.I., LIL DUVAL, WACK 100 etc speaking on it they should keep their mouths closed because they were no where around they are speaking emotional like most PAC fans are....

Why do you think they knew?

Why would they involve Puff and Big in the plan? They wouldn't need to, Pac was in New York a lot. They could have done it any other time.

Biggie told Tupac to not hang around Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen. That's your warning.

Why would they involve Puff and Big in the plan? They wouldn't need to, Pac was in New York a lot. They could have done it any other time.

Biggie told Tupac to not hang around Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen. That's your warning.
EXACTLY!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!

sugediddy.jpg

What really caused the Suge/Puff fallout :nerd:

Nas and Pac ran into each other in NY and the whole QB click ALLEGEDLY had guns drawn on Pac but Nas told em chill..ALLEGEDLY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom