Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

Seems appropriate to leave this hear to...
The history plus pictures

PAC was playing games with real G's even if he would have got a warning from BIG & PUFF there was nothing they could do about it...I read stories on TUT, HATIAN JACK, etc actually he's very lucky he didn't get smoked in 94' this was during the era when the street dudes ran rap not the labels....That's why now you see dudes getting away with name dropping, fake banging etc the label protects these guys...

Last edited:

This **** here. Some of this I knew, some I didn't. I always love hearing about the stories from the late 80s and early 90s and seeing pics.

It's funny, people forget how NY Pac was. He was only in CA for less than two years but he was mad NY. **** is crazy.

Last edited:

This **** here. Some of this I knew, some I didn't. I always love hearing about the stories from the late 80s and early 90s and seeing pics.

It's funny, people forget how NY Pac was. He was only in CA for less than two years but he was mad NY. **** is crazy.

Yup. Greg Nice even said Pac flew him out to LA while filming Gridlock'd and talked about how much he missed NY. Said he missed the Puerto Rican chicks the most...Lol

i wont touch on a couple things. 

but follow that sunlade link and do the knowledge. 

his moms was in the game so thats how bro got the knowledge/pics

and as anyone with 10 toes on the pavement would know no matter how hard you try you will eventually come across some issues. 

pac played the game, and was around some real street cats. 

you dont need flex to validate that fact if the proof is cemented in history to testament that.

i can see why some would be bothered by flex's comments.

but in all reality he stated factual statements that can be looked up. 

20 or 50 years wouldnt make a diffrence in what he was saying, people saying flex aint this flex aint that. 

flex was in the tunnel where everyone who was someone or wanted to be someone was. 

from the hustlers to the ones playing call of duty on the streets they were all there. 

so if anyone can talk about this it would be him. 

for puff and big to know about the hit before it happend would have been a stretch 

i think pac was just angry and going off his emotions in most of those interviews. 

he was blinded by fury. 

the energy he put out in the world attracted what came back to him, on one hand he preached equality and was on some panther **** 

on the other hand he was claiming blood and crip talking a mess of gangster ****. 

some people didnt rock with that and im sure a lot of them wanted to test to see if that gangster **** was all a facade. 

not to mention that pac was a harlem dude that was also out in baltimore (if you need someone to point out this connection you really dont have no reason to be mentioning anything about anything) meaning he would have rubbed shoulders with some real street dudes as well as prob made a couple enemys. 

in NY your enemys are as clear as they would have been in LA. 

and to TIP.... you were 10! stay in your lane.

He was in Cali longer than that though. When he first came out some people was calling him a Oakland rapper but he never denied being from the east like people like to say

What made this an East Coast vs. West Coast thing?

"I'm from the East Coast. That's why I can feel like this. To my peoples in New York who got love for me, ignore this. Don't even trip. But they attacking me in such mass amounts that I cant no longer call these nikkas names out. And they all coming from New York. That's where I gotta start bangin.’ But even after all this happened, Dre, Snoop and the Pound made peace with Puffy on stage at the Source Awards…"

And I guess this is why flex is still crying

But then somebody shot at the Dogg Pound video trailer.You know any details about that?

"Biggie got on the radio saying, “This is where them nikkas is at, they making a video dissin New York. Yall need to get at them,” nikkas rolled down there and got with them. Funkmaster Flex, all them nikkas was who-riden on the raio and some nikkas went down there and handled their wax. But nobody got hurt, fortunately. But see, all they did was step this **** up a level.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/2pac-the-source-march-1996-interview.362195/

Last edited:
He was in Cali longer than that though. When he first came out some people was calling him a Oakland rapper but he never denied being from the east like people like to say
/

It was because of Digital, but Shock G was also from New York.

Pac was essentially bi coastal from the time he was on. That's why I hate how the east/west thing. It was good marketing though. I still blame Vibe for setting that up.

I just never understood why Pac felt the need to hang around some of the people he did. It's a difference if you're being extorted, but he seemed to seek it out. Those dudes were also older than him, so it made no sense to me.

Last edited:
/

It was because of Digital, but Shock G was also from New York.

Pac was essentially bi coastal from the time he was on. That's why I hate how the east/west thing. It was good marketing though. I still blame Vibe for setting that up.

I just never understood why Pac felt the need to hang around some of the people he did. It's a difference if you're being extorted, but he seemed to seek it out. Those dudes were also older than him, so it made no sense to me.

He kinda addressed this once. Basically he was being naive and thought that the streets loved him for the fact that he was being a voice for black people. He said that he was shocked that another black man raised a gun to him.

Guess he forgot that black FBI informants are the ones who brought down Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, and Fred Hampton. Haitian Jack was supposedly a FBI informant. That's why he was able to run wild like that.

Pac was self admittedly emotional, impressionable, and naive but calling him "fake" or "studio gangster" is idiotic. There's plenty of stories about him throwing hands. If that so called street, gangster, Blood member Travon Lane would have fought his own battle one on one instead of running for help, Pac would probably still be alive today.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.26000/title.dj-quik-blames-tupacs-death-death-rows-fall-on-travon-lane

Yeah I guess, it was just weird to me for someone who grew up in a certain environment. To me it's a difference in the hustle. Dudes who sell they want to have a good time, be flashy. That's who rappers normally hung around.

Pac was hanging up with stick up kids. That was their thing robbing dudes with money. They have no morals or loyalty. The only reason they weren't touching you was if they were scared of you. We're going to rob everyone, but you, when you have more money?

Big and Puff knew Tut and Haitian and Jimmy.It looks real suspect when Big is another room.All the while when these cats are inside the same building plotting.Even if Puff and Big didnt know.They had to have an idea.Pac felt disrespected.Because he said neither 1 of them tried to get at him in jail.I think they thought they where gonna extort/rob Pac.Then everything went South.Because Pac didnt punk out to them.

Plus Puff was already into it with Suge from the Atlanta situation.When it comes to people/groups beefing with each other.Everybody outside the emediate circle.Doesnt know the full story and aspects related to the situation.Theres reasons and underlying issues we may never know.We just know the basics.Rappers have egos.So i can see Big not keeping it 100 with Pac.Because hes trying to become bigger than Pac.

From looking at the full story.Pac got played by the cats he chose to hang around with in Ny.Big and Puff knew these dudes.So Pac felt a certain way about it.Especially if cats telling you Big is cool with the same guys that set you up.While your in jail.Everybody is going to debate there opinion about this situation.But Puffy did have interaction with the SSC,s before Pac died.This is the part that nobody wants to talk about or believe.

Everybody is just saying the samething on here.Pac is from here,pac was from there.Puff and Big didnt know what was going on.Which was BS.They just played the beef a little better.By not addressing it.I believe Big was invloved just as much as Puff.The Long Kiss Goodnight freestyle.He did in L.A.before he got killed is evident.Break the lyrics down.Its all there.Plus who in there right mind.Would go to L.A. right after Pac gets killed.He went because they where already doing business with SSC.

Theres even rumors of SSC being at the club in Atlanta.When Suges homeboy got killed.Flex opinion means nothing.Hes just acting mad to troll to the maximum for attention.Bottom line.To sum it all up.Suge and Puff started beefing probably over ego_Or who knows.That flame was lit before the Pac Ny shooting.The cats hang8ng around Pac thouggt he was soft.Or that he could be taken advantage of.Which backfired at the end.

Two groups with to many streets associates/affiliates started beefing.We loose 2 great rappers over it.I know most people are naive about Big.Because of how Puff and and his mom represents him in the media.But i dont think Big was 100% innocent in it all.They just played the role better.It was smart.Because it had.And still has Pac looking like the crazy paranoid guy.Everybody invloved was connected to the situation.In some form or fashion.

Yeah I guess, it was just weird to me for someone who grew up in a certain environment. To me it's a difference in the hustle. Dudes who sell they want to have a good time, be flashy. That's who rappers normally hung around.

Pac was hanging up with stick up kids. That was their thing robbing dudes with money. They have no morals or loyalty. The only reason they weren't touching you was if they were scared of you. We're going to rob everyone, but you, when you have more money?

Everybody back then was hanging around these type of dudes. Nas, Big, Puff, Wyclef. Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack was managing/extorting a lot of people.

Cats fighting imaginary battles against they own,
while losing the war against their real enemy.
Just more lost ******.

From the little that I've heard from around the industry, Puff knew that Pac was gonna get checked but not Big. Pac started talking greasy so it turned into a stick up which then turned into a shooting. Puffs hands are probably as dirty as Suge's because he neglected a lot of **** thinking Suge and them boys were playing and that he couldn't get touched.

Back
Top Bottom