FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ didn't you just cop a bunch for $18/piece? :lol: I was gonna say $60 for all three ain't bad at all.

And Ms. Marvel is back up:

https://www.walgreens.com/store/sto...t_details.jsp?id=prod6343932&branch_used=true

Yeah I did but all #8. I feel like #24 could be had for around $10 on eBay pretty easily. It's not a bad deal though. I will say this, Animestasia's shipping was top notch. Every individual pop was wrapped with bubble wrapped and taped on top and bottom so the bubble wrap wouldn't come off. So if you order all three Kobes from them you can be assured you will get a good box.

Craziest thing happened to me..

I been determined to get my SS a certain walgreens funko... I ended up getting it but my girl got it and the box was chewed up so I have been going everywhere trying to find a mint box... I picked up those top 3s this morning and my boy is driving by a Walgreens and I'm like man F it.. lemme run in here real quick.. I go in and.. these joints are sitting in the funko section.. BUT thats not all.. I give her $10 cash and I say "charge the remainder on my card" she inputs the $10 cash twice and only charge me for two out of the three funkos.. I skip out of there and get to the car.

So shout out to my SS man.. you the real MVP for making me want to get a good box lol.. 

"one to rock one to stock"

Craziest thing happened to me..

I been determined to get my SS a certain walgreens funko... I ended up getting it but my girl got it and the box was chewed up so I have been going everywhere trying to find a mint box... I picked up those top 3s this morning and my boy is driving by a Walgreens and I'm like man F it.. lemme run in here real quick.. I go in and.. these joints are sitting in the funko section.. BUT thats not all.. I give her $10 cash and I say "charge the remainder on my card" she inputs the $10 cash twice and only charge me for two out of the three funkos.. I skip out of there and get to the car.

So shout out to my SS man.. you the real MVP for making me want to get a good box lol.. 

"one to rock one to stock"

View media item 2243578

bruh.. :smokin

That feelin of finding something good at Walgreens 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Probably 1 trip out of 50 
laugh.gif

That feelin of finding something good at Walgreens 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Probably 1 trip out of 50 
laugh.gif
1 out of 75... lol 

I had officially said man forget this walgreens funko search.. but I think I found a gem... its deep in the hood but it might just be worth it. 

crazy thing somebody actually got shot 12 blocks away from that Walgreens last night... saw it on the news at 11 smh.

Last edited:
awesome to see you got those scarlet spiders. it gives me hope that i will be able to find some around my way later today/this week.

awesome to see you got those scarlet spiders. it gives me hope that i will be able to find some around my way later today/this week.
Ill go back around Thursday to see if they get more in.. I know I got the last two but they said that how it works is when funkos sell they automatically get shipped more

Back
Top Bottom