FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You talking about Stacks? I only buy them from HT during Hot Cash or with a coupon. Usually comes to about $5-6 a piece. Or I buy soft protectors in bulk from this guy on FB. Those I think are less than $1 per piece.

After trying on and off all day I finally got thru on funimation for the SSG Goku
happy.gif

http://shop.funimation.com/Funko-POP-Anime-Dragonball-Z-Super-Saiyan-God-Goku-Vinyl-Figure

If anyone wants to try, it finally let me finish check out after i added a random pop from their site to my order  and used the code FUNKO50

Last edited:
You talking about Stacks? I only buy them from HT during Hot Cash or with a coupon. Usually comes to about $5-6 a piece. Or I buy soft protectors in bulk from this guy on FB. Those I think are less than $1 per piece.

The soft ones I don't really care for the stacks I paid $53 for 60 of em but now I gotta get another 60

I think he meant the soft protectors versus the Stacks?

If not, where you get them for that cheap [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They're still letting people place orders for God Goku. There's no way every order is gonna go through right? I just placed one anyway.

Curious what your order numbers are compared to mine which was successfully placed shortly after the link was posted. Guaranteed cancelled orders abound.

Don't think we'll see cancellations. There just may be a BUNCH of these. It's not impossible they made a bunch. Lol

Curious what your order numbers are compared to mine which was successfully placed shortly after the link was posted. Guaranteed cancelled orders abound.
I ordered mine this morning. Got a confirmation email but until it ships, in my mind it's gonna get cancelled. If they just made tons of these, people are gonna be tight. My brother in law will be happy to have it though. :smokin

From what I've read, exclusive minimums start at 5k but the previous was 3k and you needed to have X amount of business with Funko.

Not sure how true that is.

My order is 311-95XXX

I'm leery they didn't put a limit, so i know hella people buying in bulk

Also my cyber Monday Funko Mystery box shipped.

No expectations for it at all. Just hope no Harry Potter stuff.

From what I've read, exclusive minimums start at 5k but the previous was 3k and you needed to have X amount of business with Funko.

Not sure how true that is.

My order is 311-95XXX

I'm leery they didn't put a limit, so i know hella people buying in bulk

Also my cyber Monday Funko Mystery box shipped.

No expectations for it at all. Just hope no Harry Potter stuff.

Push your order number a little further. I'm 993-95623X

If anyone gets multiples, just bless me with one. If everyone gets through, people are gonna have a lot of red-haired L's to hold on to because the market will be flooded.

If anyone gets multiples, just bless me with one. If everyone gets through, people are gonna have a lot of red-haired L's to hold on to because the market will be flooded.

If everyone gets through I'm sending mine back for a refund! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom