FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

After going through all these Sneaker store Shopify sites, Funko shop is pretty cake
laugh.gif

Due to San Diego Comic-Con, we don't have a new item today- but we WILL have all of our shared convention exclusives over the next four days!
Keep an eye on Funko-Shop.com, Thursday through Sunday, for the following items!

Red Batmobile Action Figure
Ren & Stimpy Pop! 2-pack
Sike-O-Shriner Pop!
Scott Pilgrim Sword of Destiny Pop!
Roxy Richter Pop!

Ramona Flowers Rock Candy
Judy Jetson Rock Candy
She-Ra Rock Candy
Big Gruesome 6" Pop!
Huckleberry Hound Dorbz 8-pack
Rosie the Robot Pop! 3-pack
Stupor Daffy Duck Pop!
Rufus Ruffcut Dorbz Ridez
Peter Perfect Dorbz Ridez
Skeletor with Panthor Dorbz Ridez
Marvin the Martian Pop! Tee
Scooby Doo Pop! Tee
Huckleberry Hound Pop! Tee

Looks like Funko is going down the list in terms of release order (just switch the Red Batmobile with R&S). If I'm correct, Ramona Flowers Rock Candy around 11:15am PST.

the only one left on my list is that Daffy. I am praying to the funko gods that i'm at the right place at the right time to order

Grabbed CatDog off the first GS restock and now I'm getting Tony Stark off the second restock. Now I need to get my hands on a T-Dog from The Walking Dead then I'll be done.

Ugh flippers are listing the Night King for like 60, 70, even 200 on eBay smh. I just want one to put next to my GitD NK.

the megazord is also a px previews shred exclusive I don't think it actually has a number on it so I'm backing off to cop it yet

It's funny, I had Baxter on my PM since yesterday morning. It kept going off but it was all false alarms so I ended up ignoring the notifications. Decided to randomly just look just in case and that's when it actually stocked lol.

It's funny, I had Baxter on my PM since yesterday morning. It kept going off but it was all false alarms so I ended up ignoring the notifications. Decided to randomly just look just in case and that's when it actually stocked lol.

You was the real MVP today bro.

Back
Top Bottom