FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

nice pickups. what's the process like for fundays? how are y'all able to get so much?

it's just like games and raffles/random giveaways right, besides the initial free stuff?

Last edited:
Are they doing the raffle for conan this year? Can't find any info on it

Looking to add to my storm trooper from last year

Damb you guys cooked with those Freddy Flux...Congrats..

I've liked a lot of Freddie's but that one is a must have.

Last edited:
Everyone gets a bos with 3 Freddies then you enter s game section with a group of 10. 1 person plays the 3 games to win the prizes for Everton. That's how I got the retro Freddy and the pint size hero or mini protos.

There's games in the event. Floor was divided into 4 sections/teams. They randomly pick 2 people to participate in specific games. The winner wins prizes for the team. Prizes were Freddy dorbz.

At one point Kevin smith came out with a new pop of himself only for fundays Fatman. There was a red or blue variant. He gave it to the section that he thought was the loudest.

Then there was also a proto party prize distribution. How I got the Derek Carr proto.

Overall it was a fair distribution of prizes. Pretty much everyone got 4 Freddies including the flux, a proto and 2 Freddy dorbz. Then depending on what you got in the entry game you get 3 other pops.

Also participants in the games got Conan pops.

No giant Freddies this year sadly but still so much fun!! I feel like my face is toast lol

Everyone gets a bos with 3 Freddies then you enter s game section with a group of 10. 1 person plays the 3 games to win the prizes for Everton. That's how I got the retro Freddy and the pint size hero or mini protos.

There's games in the event. Floor was divided into 4 sections/teams. They randomly pick 2 people to participate in specific games. The winner wins prizes for the team. Prizes were Freddy dorbz.

At one point Kevin smith came out with a new pop of himself only for fundays Fatman. There was a red or blue variant. He gave it to the section that he thought was the loudest.

Then there was also a proto party prize distribution. How I got the Derek Carr proto.

Overall it was a fair distribution of prizes. Pretty much everyone got 4 Freddies including the flux, a proto and 2 Freddy dorbz. Then depending on what you got in the entry game you get 3 other pops.

No giant Freddies this year sadly but still so much fun!! I feel like my face is toast lol
Im a big Kevin Smith fan,guess I'll have to hit the bay and drop something for that.Sounds like a good time!

This years Freddys:
White, red and blue ranger 525pcs
Black ranger 24pcs
Dr strange Freddy 400pcs
Scott Pilgrim Freddy 425pcs
Red son superman, man of steel superman and red eyes superman 525pcs
White lantern superman 24 pcs
Poe Dameron Freddy 200pcs
Freddy Flux, 4 variants 400 pcs
Purple, blue, lime green Chrome 425
Red chrom 24pcs

Retro Freddy black light 100 pcs

They also had mini Hikari freddys you could win in the beginning as part of the spin games not sure the number count.

thanks for the response. damn that sounds super awesome. glad you and others got to eat man!

Here are some pics (not mine)

IMG_2556.jpg
IMG_2557.jpg
IMG_2558.jpg
IMG_2559.jpg

Yeah I heard about the app. Apparently it was hacked and some pops where found in the system.

A Funko store opening pop: GITD Sike O Shriner

^ it sold out yesterday but theres a slim shot it might restock... thats what im hoping at least.. the freddy pop restocked last year on walmart.com so well see

Back
Top Bottom