FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Walmart with the fast (but unfortunately not packaged well) shipping. One side is pretty beat up
IMG_5947.JPG

The Steve pop went crazy after people seen season 2... his character is LIT now. Like it’s insane how well they developed him into what he is now in the show. Also he has some of the best one liners in the season.

“WHY IS IT THAT THIS RANDOM GIRL IS THE ONLY ONE HELPING”

Steve is dope man.

The Steve pop went crazy after people seen season 2... his character is LIT now. Like it’s insane how well they developed him into what he is now in the show. Also he has some of the best one liners in the season.

“WHY IS IT THAT THIS RANDOM GIRL IS THE ONLY ONE HELPING”

Steve is dope man.

Or at the dinner table awkwardly chillin with Barb's parents
IMG_0493.JPG

:rofl: :rofl:

Steves chill in my book

I was gonna pay resale for eleven with the wig chase but I'll pass and just wait for the box lunch exclusive.

GameStop a few towns over had the chase sitting because it had a "damaged" box. Hopped on that **** instantly lol. So happy to find my first chase in the wild!

i dont like any of the 8bit pops they looks terrible... surprised gamestop used that as an exclusive... the last 2 years they had some decent pops for black friday yellow ranger, batman and batgirl in gold etc...

Idk if any of ya’ll are interested but the Box Lunch local to me got the Kylo Ren in the new Tie fighters. Me and the homie scooped one up. Also, saw the glow in the dark Tron guy. Looked pretty dope and was part of the 2 for 18 deal.

That’s dope I Need to find him.

Stranger things 8bit jawns hitting SoCal Targets

Not my pic

A9B04608-4403-4DAD-8285-27333622543D.jpeg

Damn I may need that eleven and Dustin

Back
Top Bottom