FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And STILL no always sunny in phila. Funko better quit messin around. Also can't tell if that's supposed to be Winston or Coach. Copped maybe coach will be a Chase? Winston needs birds on his shirt

Yeah, I can't tell if that's Winston or Coach. If it is Winston, he needs to be holding Ferguson or something lol.

Legit would cop both, make bird shirt chase!!! Put him a cop uni even

anyone got a target dog for sale or for trade?

I didn't realize how much he's going for now. Sheesh I had a hard time moving a few @ like $35-40 like 6 months ago.

Also SANDLOT FTW

29571117_1755739284472309_7180604667681949366_n.jpg

They look good.

New girl pops is exactly why I don't like non fiction /TV shows pops unless they're from a fictional world

Last edited:
Agreed they look like regular people and don’t have the allure of something like the friends pops did. No one cares about new girl.

Night King pops are always fire. Only two sets that I have my eyes on are the Coming to America and Sandlot pops. “Hey is that your sister out there in left field naked? She’s naked”

I’m never doing a preorder again. 1 from pop in a box that’s been well over a month and not a word on release or shipment. And the other from big Apple collectibles that’s close to a month with no moving either. I hate playing the waiting game.

Yeah, if you're looking to get a "regular" character pop, they really need to have props or something to make them more clear who they are. I love the Friends set, that was one of the first sets I really wanted to complete. I have a few Parks and Rec and those are all pretty obvious who they are as well. Breaking Bad is hit and miss.. my Hank just looks like a regular dude.

Yeah, if you're looking to get a "regular" character pop, they really need to have props or something to make them more clear who they are. I love the Friends set, that was one of the first sets I really wanted to complete. I have a few Parks and Rec and those are all pretty obvious who they are as well. Breaking Bad is hit and miss.. my Hank just looks like a regular dude.

Yea I agree, thats probably why I tend to gravitate towards more recognizable characters on their own, like Pennywise, Bob Ross, etc. Making it easier to pass on other ones that might not be clear or are fairly generic. Its at the point where it cant just be the character being made but also has to have a great design too.

Back
Top Bottom