FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

3BD74134-AC97-4126-BC16-6C87AC57E175.jpeg
Arms need to be out the suit... What an abomination

damn I have almost all of that marvel but it's all personal lol. I will see what I can do, I need that bullseye. is he mint?
I have to check the box when I get back in but I think it was in good condition. One of the only pops I never took out of the box cuz I felt it looked better in. Plus it's completely random and doesn't go with any of my collections lol.

what's the longest y'all waited for a wildcard toys order?

ordered back on black friday, still haven't got an update :lol:

Last edited:
what's the longest y'all wanted for a wildcard toys order?

ordered back on black friday, still haven't got an update :lol:

Haha yea me too, they did end up charging the credit card because they changed their preorder payment policy. But yea I’m waiting on both Pickle Ricks, Night King & Dragon, and David S Pumpkins from that order.

I cancelled my order for Wildcard. Took them 3 weeks to return my email. Once I got my money. Bought the pops on eBay and now have them.

I can ride out the wait for them, but I’ll probably look elsewhere if I’m doing any more preorders. The only ones I’ll be miffed about is if I don’t get Lock/Shock/Barrel before Halloween :lol:

I can ride out the wait for them, but I’ll probably look elsewhere if I’m doing any more preorders. The only ones I’ll be miffed about is if I don’t get Lock/Shock/Barrel before Halloween :lol:
i don't mind waiting either since it was a damn good deal. waiting for that night king too. i just need an update... the only thing i'm worried about is not being able to cancel and it passing that 6 month deadline for paypal refund (or at least that's what i think it is). have you sent them an e-mail or anything like that?
I cancelled my order for Wildcard. Took them 3 weeks to return my email. Once I got my money. Bought the pops on eBay and now have them.
what did you write in your e-mail and how long did it take for it to refund?

Back
Top Bottom