FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Target is the F$&#* worst for exclusive Pops. Here's my experience yesterday and today with the ad icons and Cap'n PEZ.
1. "We hav 9 of the Pez".. I ask them to bring it out. We can't do that, you get the one we bring out. SMH.
2. See a guy walk out with ALL of the ad icons. Ask employee how, he said he got here early and lined up to buy them all. So much for 1 per person.
3. Store can't locate them.
4. Second store can't locate them.
5. "We can't sell these till Aug 26"
6. Call another one in a town I was planning on being in today. Manager says they have them and still have 4 of each one. I go there at 8am today, me and other guy are only 2 there. Electronics guy says he can't find them and tells us to come back in 1 hour. I come back a few hours later, same guy and he gives me a "oh you're back? Ugh I hate these Funkos." I ask him and the employee next to him. They said they have them in the back but can't bring them out. They aren't "Streetdated" until tomorrow.. I tell him that's BS because stores have sold them or will on 26th as part of display. He said his store is "different" and they set street dates. Now, I've worked at Target. The street dates are set for ALL stores and if it's streetdated they won't scan for purchase yet. I ask him to show me his zebra or scan one and he refused. He said they go on sale tomorrow AM.

Man, If I go back tomorrow AM and he pulls the same BS...

Man i love going to the Second closet GameStop near my home. The guy in that particular GameStop has no problem helping me get/find what i need which is rare. Employees in other GameStop’s i visit act like they don’t want anything to do with us customers which is why i go to him first every time. That’s also why i always give him good employee feedback on tellgamestop.com ..... with that being said i traded in $70 worth of games to him and grabbed these thanks to the buy 3 get 1 free deal.
2BD96DAD-49CB-4657-ABE2-DA00C358EAB7.jpeg

I had a target this am do the same thing. No we don't have them they sold out quick. Well interesting that they weren't allowed to sell this am. I'm glad I just paid resell at this point

The target my way has been really good to me. But I missed out on the the pikachu. I really hope the target my way doesn’t sell everything to one person. That’s messed up. I had the opportunity to buy all iron Spider-Man exclusive but I only got as many as I needed.

Man alive that’s messed up, guess I’d rather just wait for eBay prices to dip and not hafta get that shady run around, I don’t have the patience to put up with it. I’d be like Doc Rivers coming after them the minute they told me some nonsense

Back
Top Bottom