FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

upload_2018-8-6_8-48-46.png

It's happening

Ugh this is so tiring I'm not gonna bother with Target Exclusives anymore man. I want the Noid but I don't have the energy to go hunting. To many cats out there now it's wild, and honestly not fun anymore. Maybe I'm losing the passion for them.

Resell x sneaker Twitter

MHA must be gaining MAD popularity or something lol
First Deku now All Might
Y'all better hold them todorokis and aizawas!! haha

Ugh this is so tiring I'm not gonna bother with Target Exclusives anymore man. I want the Noid but I don't have the energy to go hunting. To many cats out there now it's wild, and honestly not fun anymore. Maybe I'm losing the passion for them.

Can't even go hunting anymore. Gotta camp outside stores when they open otherwise you simply miss out. **** is stupid as hell.

I don’t really think employees are stupid. I just think they all don’t give a **** or are tired of being annoyed by people looking for toys.
This. They get 100s of customers a day who want their products ...they could care less about the once a month people come and get a 8.99 a toy.

upload_2018-8-6_8-48-46.png

It's happening
Geez got just in time

Everyone keeps telling me to watch MHA. Might hop on soon.
Trash story

i think Hot Topic is trying to screw me over my Dead Yamcha :lol: . i called them today since i haven't had a shipment update from the original SDCC order. I did ship to store, and the rep said it shows in the system as "shipped" but i never received an email. he said it should be in the store by this Wednesday, and if not, they can give me a refund. I told them to forward me the tracking number so i can have a record. about 10 mins later, I receive the tracking number but it shows "tracking number can not be found" when i tried to track it on fed ex.

i think Hot Topic is trying to screw me over my Dead Yamcha :lol: . i called them today since i haven't had a shipment update from the original SDCC order. I did ship to store, and the rep said it shows in the system as "shipped" but i never received an email. he said it should be in the store by this Wednesday, and if not, they can give me a refund. I told them to forward me the tracking number so i can have a record. about 10 mins later, I receive the tracking number but it shows "tracking number can not be found" when i tried to track it on fed ex.
Dude, my order from the initial drop for Yamcha and Broly is still "In Process"

hot topic is terrible with con exclusives... my dragonzord took like a month to ship... thank god i got it because some peoples orders got cancelled

Dude, my order from the initial drop for Yamcha and Broly is still "In Process"
mine too (I only ordered Yamcha though b/c Broly was already sold out online when i checked out). but i decided to just call them to see whats up. that's when they said that the order apparently already shipped.

mine too (I only ordered Yamcha though b/c Broly was already sold out online when i checked out). but i decided to just call them to see whats up. that's when they said that the order apparently already shipped.
I think we had this same convo last con about HT lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom