FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If anyone here collects DBZ, PM Me. I have a leak but can’t post it because of risk of getting kicked out of a Facebook group.

No sneaker botters hacked the pw. Copped before tt tweeted anything. Flexed on Twitter how cool they were. Got cancelled. Delayed the real release. All the while these will just be bottled again so I don’t know wtf tt is doing. People whine and cry no matter what. Just drop and ignore the wahhhs

yea yall cats that are at the point of not even sleeping cuz you waiting for a link that you may or may not be succesful for is crazy to me.
I think it's even worst for the people who trying to make a dollar off this....you staying up all day and night for like a 30 dollar come up... maybe 40... not worth it my G.

I doubt they drop anytime soon now. I get to watch my notifications at work but with 3 kids sleeps way too precious to be staying up all night for a paint variant

To think this all could have been avoided if they dropped today at 11 or yesterday at 2. They wanted this crap for the publicity

I actually love not telling exact time of a release. but at this point they should've just dropped it or not said anything with their silly riddles. just drop

finally got that *****

BD26B00B-943C-45D2-B520-869FFD586AFE.jpeg

as big of a Biggie fan i was growing up, i had no interest in a Pop of him, or Pac for that matter.

id cop a Dilla tho, ATCQ too, not sure who else in black music

idk man, give me some more black culture Pops

Menace II Society
Boyz in the Hood
Juice
Paid in Full
Training Day
The Five Heartbeats
Kings of Comedy
School Daze
Do the Right Thing
The Wiz
Purple Rain
The Last Dragon
Martin
Living Single
Different World

such an untapped market

That's the corniest thing about these sneakerheads copping pops. They just trying to profit instead of copping cuz they like it . The thing is money is not coming from pops maybe super limited ones like that bronze Griffey but those are dumb rare. They minuswell test their luck on sneakers like off white

Back
Top Bottom