FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

New pickup.

20181011-145343.jpg

Shoutout to the P&R fans. Best sitcom in recent history. Dont @ me.

Y'all so mad at TT like sheesh. I'm appreciative of the fact that they're cancelling orders.

It wasn't hacked either, the PW was leaked after they apparently had a meeting about the PW.

Someone disloyal in the TT fam which might be the case if they hired anyone in the sneaker bot community.

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound Big Apple takes forever to ship. Their prices are cool so I guess I shouldn’t complain too much, but it does get annoying waiting for a shipment from them. On top of never getting initial shipping notifications, only the one where it says it’s out for delivery. I’m still waiting on my 3 Power Rangers villains to get to me.

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound Big Apple takes forever to ship. Their prices are cool so I guess I shouldn’t complain too much, but it does get annoying waiting for a shipment from them. On top of never getting initial shipping notifications, only the one where it says it’s out for delivery. I’m still waiting on my 3 Power Rangers villains to get to me.

Starting to think I should just double up in case they hit me with a sold out later on down the line and they be unobtainable at retail.

This is my first time doing a pre-order from them, so I imagine patience is my only play. I’ve ordered in stock items from them before and they shipped quickly.

Rumors of a Target drop tonight at 3EST. Maybe this will be the Vinyl 2pack SoleByThePound SoleByThePound ?

Hopefully so, thanks for the heads up.

HT hasn't shipped my Killer Frost or Great Ape pops lol. Wish I just got up early enough to go to the store but I was basically dead

Back
Top Bottom