FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man.. TT was trash for me, Paid for Bundle got OOS on payment. Went back for vegeta and paid, got through, got confirmation page, no charge and no email smfh.. :smh:

I just want orange bats so not too pressed, but the fact I actually got through and it didn't work was frustrating

https://www.funko-shop.com/collections/products/products/074964969970
29368-1_large.png

how do i search in this thread? i remember there being a pic of upcoming pops with new naruto pops lol trying to see that list agian

Ultra Instinct Goku, Super Saiyan Gohan, Zen-Oh, Vegito & Blue Chrome Vegeta all this week

I’m done. Please Funko. NO MORE DROPS!!!!

Copped the bundle. After over9000 drops again and if I hit, I'm getting my days of sleep and flipping that into weeks :lol: thankful that half the stress is over

Now as for the release, I was about to go scoop my BO4 copy but good thing I'm lazy and stayed home lol. I skipped PP since it's slow & Google Pay declined me, bundle was still there so I copped with autofill.

NickFolarin NickFolarin UI Goku where? I def missed that :lol:

Entertainment earth screwing me around with my biggie replacement. Said I’d get a label to return and exchange and that was Monday. Now it’s back ordered there until January. Just placed another order for that and the jersey. I’ll just oob the box with paint on it

I ordered frost and vegeta ape on the restock. Frost shipped and already arrived but ape hasn’t shipped yet. Not looking good.

Back
Top Bottom