FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Entertainment earth screwing me around with my biggie replacement. Said I’d get a label to return and exchange and that was Monday. Now it’s back ordered there until January. Just placed another order for that and the jersey. I’ll just oob the box with paint on it
Didn't know they did return labels hmm. They had me ship on my own

HT Just cancelled my Vegeta ape and Killer Frost from a week ago :smh:
Welp.. not looking too good for me then lol

Got my B.I.G in today.
27E3E1C4-C7A5-453A-B21A-3BAE7DF86B34.jpeg

Seeing a bunch of people getting TT cancelations also on reddit. All saying a single non bot order. Making me real nervous. Very weird considering Shopify sites never oversell.

Yeah I'm getting nervous. Apparently there was a checkbox that says I am not a bot. I honestly don't remember if I checked that or not. I was going so fast lol. But I feel like I would check every box...idk.

Yeah I'm getting nervous. Apparently there was a checkbox that says I am not a bot. I honestly don't remember if I checked that or not. I was going so fast lol. But I feel like I would check every box...idk.

There was a total of 3 boxes from what I remember. 1 under the pic when adding to cart and 2 on the cart page before hitting checkout.
Idk why they put them there and still let you checkout if they weren’t checked.

i def checked the box

I think those unchecked orders were auto cancelled at the drop

my orderw as TT21XXX

My order for TT bundle was at 23XXX. No cancellations yet but I can’t remember if I checked the box. Uh oh...

Back
Top Bottom