FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

yeah bro.

sold listings went around that price too. 200-250
A lot of international buyers overpay that's why. Sighhh. I can afford to get Masked Ochaco but I ain't paying over 200 for a GITD All Might... I guess that'll be the only pop I won't have to complete the collection.

the Glow on that all might is sooooooo trash good grief.

funimation should still have some. I remember they were discounted on there and still sat then they just removed it lol

the Glow on that all might is sooooooo trash good grief.

funimation should still have some. I remember they were discounted on there and still sat then they just removed it lol
Yeah forreal... I can do without that. LIterally just painted over the regular All Might's hair...

The jordan pop is the 88 dunk contest but jordan had some what of hair , not to be picky

So many Jordan variants we can get :smile:

@hennessy sooooo I went to hang a couple banners on some walls today. Hung Stark sigil to the right of the doorway and was gonna hang Targaryen in the left after work.
6814EF4F-9AC6-4341-B987-AF9FAEDA45EB.jpeg

I get home and wifey swiped that spot with one of her rock display thingies! It’s an all out war now!! I’m doing a Funko waterfall tower across the god damn front door :lol:
304F50A0-0094-48EA-85D2-A01DCF370603.jpeg

So Foot Locker still has some Free Throw Line 3s laying around for that pic, huh? :nerd:

I would much rather have the Gohan pop than the Goku. Hope i get my shipping confirmation within the next couple days. I wont be as hot about them cancelling my Goku preorder if so.

Back
Top Bottom