FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

PhotoGrid_1546989393179.jpg
Postmated kakashi.. Hes sitting on my porch. Was at work when my ht released them in store. now OOS within 10 mins.

Also cooked 20 goku ss3. 10 gohan ss2. 5 battle deku. Bout time im winning.

Last edited:
Wanna grab a SS Rose Goku Black but the one I’m tryna buy doesnt have the Hot Topic sticker, should I be worried? Or did some shipments of them not get the sticker?

Wanna grab a SS Rose Goku Black but the one I’m tryna buy doesnt have the Hot Topic sticker, should I be worried? Or did some shipments of them not get the sticker?
If it doesnt have a sticker it more than likely came from popcultchas website or another overseas dealer. I wouldnt worry about it being fake

Fam you need to relax. You always hype in this thread. Seem to have a lot of hate in your heart

You outchea taking pics like this tho
4BCE1EAE-1853-4602-8B65-FAF4929F39DB.png

Who cares if dudes are gonna take pics with MJ next to jays
Damnnnn dug in the archives.
Lol but the argument isnt about what they do with the pop. The argument is twitter sneaker buying them up because they think resell is going to be crazy. Making it that much harder or more expensive for other collectors more so ones that truly collect pops.
No one wants to pay more than they have to for anything.
Its been a problem for awhile just not recently but stuff like dbz mha bball things an array of people like. Hurts the joy of building your collection when you went from paying 12 bucks to 25 for GR commons.
Again if your sitting on grailsm. Cool get your money we all have.
But when its 10k+ commons and people grabbin the whole stock from their area. It puts a bummer on this.

And to play devils advocate or cape for lunchbox (and he knows i hate his snowpurter self)
That pic is cleaner and more creative than matching a hulk pop with your green shoes.

Last edited:
I've seen people go in on somebody that posted one single pop with their shoes before in here lol

I just want one for myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom