FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

superstarlord superstarlord that's dope. I randomly met Conan on the street years back when he was shooting a bit for Late Night near Washington Square Park. Super cool guy and tall as hell lol. Would have said a little more to him, but I had to get to another office. The best thing I could think of to say to him was Conan, where's ya sword (loved that joke), like a dummy. I want a do over on that moment 🤣

First thing I said to Conan was asking if I could rub his nipple like when he’d have an audience member do it back in the day :lol:
4311E4EE-26AF-4967-BCB5-8CB96BF0A920.jpeg

BE58B697-C247-48A4-ADD1-70138AAA5A77.jpeg

68C629CF-E29A-423E-8C56-B3626198DAAC.jpeg

Yea I’m not much of a “send in your own item” although (not Pop related), I’m glad I did do it for Kobe and got the Mamba Moment 9s signed, through Panini Authentics
8C323331-BF61-4DCC-B9F9-0DAE595B1B75.jpeg

I did the Conan Meet and Greet a couple years ago for his comedy tour, but couldn’t decide which Pop I would have wanted him to sign so I just had him sign the event posters. Would have been a little weird I guess to have a couple signed and then the rest of them not. It’s funny looking back at some of the comic con or wrestle cons that I’ve been to before really being into Pops and now just about everyone has a Pop I could have had signed instead of the 8x10s or comics, etc :lol:
i've seen people get the pop protector signed and just switch out accordingly

Back
Top Bottom