FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

maybe ive just reached funko fatigue, Jurassic Park is top 2 on my all time fav movies, as much as I want to like that Mr DNA, it does nothing for me, and I have the Target Dream Team set but I'm passing on that Jordan as well

maybe ive just reached funko fatigue, Jurassic Park is top 2 on my all time fav movies, as much as I want to like that Mr DNA, it does nothing for me, and I have the Target Dream Team set but I'm passing on that Jordan as well
100 % agree with you on all accounts papi

also
C7D57187-0010-4DEC-AD33-FB9D32BABE48.jpeg

smh Funko funkin up

Funko fatigue be damned, the little convenience store inside my building had a few Pops/gifts etc on the shelf, and they've been closed for the good part of a year because of covid, they finally reopened so I was finally able to grab these after seeing them sitting there every day. At least they corrected the hair color from the first one :lol:

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

Funko fatigue be damned, the little convenience store inside my building had a few Pops/gifts etc on the shelf, and they've been closed for the good part of a year because of covid, they finally reopened so I was finally able to grab these after seeing them sitting there every day. At least they corrected the hair color from the first one :lol:

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg
Where the hell you live that there’s a store inside the building

Take with a grain of salt

5FB57BC4-413F-4E75-B633-EF38ED227F38.jpeg
im actually really cool with this dude, I know him personally. his leaks are always spot on. he's actually one of the small retailers so he gets the list of **** coming out. think he also has a buddy who works for Funko

Back
Top Bottom