FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah, the Scrubs TV show. So far, they have only released one wave, JD, Turk, Dr. Cox, and Eliot. When they first dropped, they were worth just about the retail ($8 or so). I went to check the value of them last week and now Dr. Cox and JD were valued around $45-50, and JD and Eliot are around the $30 mark. Its weird because they sat around the $8/9 mark for so long. I'm still waiting for more characters. It's one of the few groups I care about to collect, I'm done for the most part.

It be like that sometimes you just never know. Like I remember seeing the OG robocop forever at 8-10 bucks then it went to $20 then boom it's like $70+ You really never know until it gets vaulted.

Biggest shock for me was selling my comikaze moon knight for legit enough money to fund my purchase of the newest Jjjjound new balance that went for close to $600

^^^yeah those have fluctuated in price but have stayed pretty high. I think I only have 1 or 2 left from the 6 i had and I sold them on the low end. I think the one i have left has a little box damage.

*edit*

Jeez I jsut seen the listings on ebay for the GITD ones I have. wow. I remember there were the ones that were split glow (blue/green) and the all greens but never got clarity as to which was the error.

Hit on prime.
54E4436D-0CB3-4BA9-89DA-7FA4C680AA1E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom