FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah...It's crazy. Always mean to buy one or two, but it never goes that way. I also live in Missouri, and there aren't many places to go in-town to purchase, so in order to make it worth the stupid crazy shipping prices some places charge, I tend to try to buy fairly large amounts or load up on shipping promos. It's crazy to think that forbidden planet has dirt-cheap shipping to me in most situations, compared to some of the U.S. based companies just gouging people. It is what it is though. Obviously hasn't dissuaded me much!

That's awesome, man. Love to see some pictures when you can.

I was happy to get a few more Star Wars pops from my NT Secret Santa from the other thread this year. I definitely need a new place to display them though, I never thought I'd run out of room where I had them now 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I really need Kylo Ren and Phasma POPs but those little Star Wars stands they come on are irritating.

Last edited:
I really need Kylo Ren and Phasma POPs but those little Star Wars stands they come on are irritating.

I thought the same damn thing at first :lol:...

I'm not a big fan if the bobble heads either... Look at my pics at they top... Except for Phasma they both look like Nathan from South Park :lol: :smh:...

Finally found these at target after hitting up a few stores. I know that punisher is a repaint, but that camo outfit is dope!
I went to all Target near me and no luck. I only found Rowdy Roddy but didn't buy it. The box was really messed up and some paint flaw.

I went to all Target near me and no luck. I only found Rowdy Roddy but didn't buy it. The box was really messed up and some paint flaw.
you guys shouldn't worry too much, these weren't even slated to come out til Jan/feb, and only the bathtime one is an exclusive which means daredevil punisher and the other deadpools will be everyhwhere

Target is usually pretty good at getting a good supply of these now.

you guys shouldn't worry too much, these weren't even slated to come out til Jan/feb, and only the bathtime one is an exclusive which means daredevil punisher and the other deadpools will be everyhwhere

Target is usually pretty good at getting a good supply of these now.

That's true. I'll just wait until January/February when they put it out on the floor.

Dammit I should have never clicked this thread. I think I'm going to be hooked. I just ordered a Super Sayian Goku and a Brock Lesnar one. Patiently waiting for the Conor McGregor one to drop, but might attend the UFC event in January to get the one with white shorts :lol: :smh

View media item 1845551Alright, so going to try to post some collection pics. The setup suck because we just moved(these things are a headache to move, btw but worth worth it lol) and had people come out so we just threw them up. Plan on doing something more permanent soon. Also, I'm open to display ideas. I don't display out of box at all, fyi. Any ideas are appreciated.

Last edited:
View media item 1845561
And finally, the doubles pile. Not much now, but hopefully they get up there. Need to so I can actually stomach some of the redonkulous prices of some of these Disney ones my wife wants. Overall, nothing crazy or really great in the whole collection, but I like where we're at now. So many to get still.

do you guys ever plan on unboxiing all those
did you say you've only been in this for a year???

wow

Back
Top Bottom