FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

laugh.gif
 Golden Girls

do you guys ever plan on unboxiing all those
did you say you've only been in this for a year???

wow

Yeah, we started in March. We've mostly fell into some really good deals and jumped on them. And right now we haven't really looked into unboxing to display. I don't know why not honestly. The room they take up boxed is crazy.

Hot Topic employee told me they'll be getting a special new Pop for New Years Day but couldn't tell me anymore info :rolleyes

My girl came through BIG time for Christmas. Got me these 2 here. Both are unboxed so I'm guessing they were a good bit cheaper but I still don't wanna know how much she spent on them
laugh.gif
That's awesome.

I got into Pops only recently so every now and then when I look to see if there's been any _____ Pops in the past and I go "Oh cool, Simpsons pops" and then I see they're retired and the price 
laugh.gif
 and I'm like "damn, nevermind then"

Last edited:
Walmart done a restock on the exclusive Poe Damron if anybody is still looking should be plenty out there..

Thanks again. 

No problem J, Merry Christmas!

Makes sense that the one trying to constantly take advantage of others gets got. Unlike JJ, you try to come off as someone who is a part of the community but only when it's to your benefit. Get outta here with that fake crap

Damn someone's certainly caught in their feelings, me take advantage? fake? wow. Pretty low coming from you considering you entered my first raffle... :rolleyes

I don't know why you feel like I owe you or anyone in here anything. The only person who has actually helped me get anything in here is blacklion23 blacklion23 . I've also helped quite a few people in here get pieces for their collection.

I know who else I won't be doing business with.. :lol:

anyway

Some of my pickups/trades/Secret Santa stuff over the last week or so..

Some of these will be up for trade for some of the Marvel pieces I need like..

Red Skull
The Thing (colored)
Thor (with helmet)

View media item 1846787

Damn someone's certainly caught in their feelings, me take advantage? fake? wow. Pretty low coming from you considering you entered my first raffle... :rolleyes

I don't know why you feel like I owe you or anyone in here anything. The only person who has actually helped me get anything in here is blacklion23 blacklion23 . I've also helped quite a few people in here get pieces for their collection.

anyway

Red Skull
The Thing (colored)
Thor (with helmet)

View media item 1846787

It's all good, especially when you sitting on pictures as proof 8)
You don't want this ether son!
It'll mess with your soul b. I'll prove you lost already. :lol:

anyway

Red Skull
The Thing (colored)
Thor (with helmet)

View media item 1846787

It took you four days and this is the response? I waited four days, $%*#@ where ya at?

anyway

Red Skull
The Thing (colored)
Thor (with helmet)

View media item 1846787

Those are some great pickups. It took me forever to get Anti-Venom; where I live we have one Hot Topic and the order of them they got in were absolutely obliterated. I swear, they had at least 12 or so and they looked like they were given to a pack of rabid koalas. Anyways, where, if you don't mind me asking, did you find that Donald Duck? My wife is obsessed with Disney and that's one of her grail pieces.

It's all good, especially when you sitting on pictures as proof 8)
You don't want this ether son!
It'll mess with your soul b. I'll prove you lost already. :lol:

It took you four days and this is the response? I waited four days, $%*#@ where ya at?

yea it took me four days because i was enjoying my time with family and loved ones over the holiday weekend instead of crying on NT like you because i guess i didnt give you a deal.

go head post pictures, just further proves how lame you are..

Spike from Buffy!? That's dope lol.

yea bro, was an avid watcher of the show when it was on TV back in the day. i might not keep him though because he doesnt really fit in my collection..

Those are some great pickups. It took me forever to get Anti-Venom; where I live we have one Hot Topic and the order of them they got in were absolutely obliterated. I swear, they had at least 12 or so and they looked like they were given to a pack of rabid koalas. Anyways, where, if you don't mind me asking, did you find that Donald Duck? My wife is obsessed with Disney and that's one of her grail pieces.

yea ive only seen ONE at my local Hot Topic so i snatched him, the dude i usually chop it up with when i go there said when they first released some dude came and took all of him and Carnage (still missing him :smh: ) and just left whatever beat up boxes there were. since the initial release the sporadically get maybe 1-2 per case of them both so i try to stop in once a week to see if i get lucky. this Anti-Venom is a double now because i made a trade for my Voltron for him the day before i went to pick up my HT online order.

Donald Duck i got from one of the facebook groups, him and Hong Kong Phooey are two of my favorite characters from my childhood so i couldnt pass them up..

yea it took me four days because i was enjoying my time with family and loved ones over the holiday weekend instead of crying on NT like you because i guess i didnt give you a deal.

go head post pictures, just further proves how lame you are..
yea bro, was an avid watcher of the show when it was on TV back in the day. i might not keep him though because he doesnt really fit in my collection..
yea ive only seen ONE at my local Hot Topic so i snatched him, the dude i usually chop it up with when i go there said when they first released some dude came and took all of him and Carnage (still missing him :smh: ) and just left whatever beat up boxes there were. since the initial release the sporadically get maybe 1-2 per case of them both so i try to stop in once a week to see if i get lucky. this Anti-Venom is a double now because i made a trade for my Voltron for him the day before i went to pick up my HT online order.

Donald Duck i got from one of the facebook groups, him and Hong Kong Phooey are two of my favorite characters from my childhood so i couldnt pass them up..

Nice. Probably a reseller, that irritates the CRAP out of me, especially now I only have one Hot Topic. And of course Anti-Venom comes in after you trade for him, that happened with metallic Vision to me. I didn't even register that Hong Kong Phooey, that is legit. I think, amazingly, I saw a Carnage a few days ago. If I see him again I'll snatch him for you. He's too awesome to not have! Although they were a little lazy with his design, he's still cool.

Nice. Probably a reseller, that irritates the CRAP out of me, especially now I only have one Hot Topic. And of course Anti-Venom comes in after you trade for him, that happened with metallic Vision to me. I didn't even register that Hong Kong Phooey, that is legit. I think, amazingly, I saw a Carnage a few days ago. If I see him again I'll snatch him for you. He's too awesome to not have! Although they were a little lazy with his design, he's still cool.

yea dude is a reseller, he said dude always buys out the exclusives when they come in. said he offered to sell someone who was in the store at the time Carnage for $30 while he was online to pay... :smh:

yea i need Carnage, they went super lazy with him being a repaint of Venom essentially. he shouldnt have his tongue out and should have the big mouth with sharp teeth. they also could of gave him claws on one hand or the blade. SUPER LAZY but i still want him for my Marvel collection.. :lol:

My co-worker came thru and hooked it up with this Han from her kid's Lootcrate for free.99

View media item 1847330
I was also able to snag a Swamp Thing @ FYE this weekend. Regular version tho. Now I just need to get the flocked and GITD.

They were doing buy 2 get 1 for 75% off except exclusives :x gonna go back today to get GITD LoPan from big trouble in little China and see if they have any metallic visions left.

Haven't opened my baseball display cases yet. Might do that this weekend.

Also I still have a Gold Batgirl pop that I'm looking to trade for preferably a gold power armor but open to other trades as well.

Last edited:
Been watching a lot of Teen Titans lately, with and without the kids :lol: . Would love to see more Pop figures.
The Colors of Raven
Starfire the Terrible
Robin/Red X
Cyborg/Stone
Raven/Ravine
Beast Boy/Beast Bob
Starfire/Sapphire
Lady Legasus
Fleshy Guy
Scar Man
And the look from the 40%, 40%, 20% episode

Last edited: