FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

1st ep was good. Im assuming it gets better??

The pop looks cool and that show will probably make me want to grab it

Yeah, a lot of craziness and gore. Never watched the original movie but watched the second one where I think he went back in time and also saw the most recent Living Dead movie.

Yeah, a lot of craziness and gore. Never watched the original movie but watched the second one where I think he went back in time and also saw the most recent Living Dead movie.

I know it's not the same, but ever watch American horror story? Was a big fan of seasons 1-3, especially freakshow, but good God man. This last season was repulsive.

I know it's not the same, but ever watch American horror story? Was a big fan of seasons 1-3, especially freakshow, but good God man. This last season was repulsive.

Yeah, I quit ahs midway through that season with the clown. I've said it a bunch of times before but Penny Dreadful is probably the best horror / creepy show on tv.

You know what grinds my gear..............
here is a little sellers etiquette for anyone thinking about selling on facebook or redditt or even here.

Don't show us that what you just got through trade, retail, buy 1 get 1 whatever it is.
then turn around and try to sell it in the same post for the Pop price guide value.

that is not only rude but stupid...

Like i know you just paid less than 10 for it but now you want $40+ because you don't want it anymore............FOH.

Separate that post. waiit a week, put it in another group... something.

/rant

Freakshow has been by far the best season of AHS I need to finish that set,Twisty was the only one I ever picked up.

You know what grinds my gear..............
here is a little sellers etiquette for anyone thinking about selling on facebook or redditt or even here.

Don't show us that what you just got through trade, retail, buy 1 get 1 whatever it is.
then turn around and try to sell it in the same post for the Pop price guide value.

that is not only rude but stupid...

Like i know you just paid less than 10 for it but now you want $40+ because you don't want it anymore............FOH.

Separate that post. waiit a week, put it in another group... something.

/rant
REPPED!
Freakshow has been by far the best season of AHS I need to finish that set,Twisty was the only one I ever picked up.
Yeah, absolutely. I got lucky and found Elsa Mars & Ma Petite combo; really am having trouble with the rest. Kinda surprised there was no Jimmy Darling or Dandy Mott. They were main characters and a shoe-in for pops I thought.

^ I know that was in response to them being on popcultcha.

but ofcourse ima wait til they get to HT or even Gamestop so i can get a better deal

Back
Top Bottom