FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 1885093
View media item 1885095
never had an Amazon order come in like this :smh:

the pops are fine & i take em out of box so i don't really care but still...

UGH. did you ask for a partial refund atleast?

theres a troll on one of the FB groups im on, had you posted this there hed be like "i dont see a problem..."

thing is, while the POP itself is fine, if we know of box damage before hand we wouldnt pay that asking price.

i dont think ive EVER willingly bought something that had box damage. at the least im asking for some kind of discount when i get to the register.

luckily youre OOB, but id still ask for something back.

What grail did you pick up?
I'll post when I receive it on Thursday, its a TWD Pop.

Also, was going to cancel my Lootcrate because I thought the last box was wack, but I actually dig the facehugger plush and the X-Files flashlight is really bright :smokin they announced that the Feb. box is #DEAD themed, probably Deadpool/TWD. It includes two "licensed figures" and one has a Chase variant. So I guess I'll keep it and see whats up :nerd:

Freakshow has been by far the best season of AHS I need to finish that set,Twisty was the only one I ever picked up.
When they show that freak go to the asylum after losing her sister...
eek.gif

Is the horror house the house Lady Gaga gave birth to her baby in AHS Hotel?? 
nerd.gif

Freakshow has been by far the best season of AHS I need to finish that set,Twisty was the only one I ever picked up.
When they show that freak go to the asylum after losing her sister...
eek.gif

Is the horror house the house Lady Gaga gave birth to her baby in AHS Hotel?? 
nerd.gif

there's a really cool article on huff post showing the connections between all of the seasons

glad I didn't pay for a custom bloody finn. would be mad now lol. although the customs are cool because the customizers can put a lot more time into design and details.

yea some of the customs i've seen are way better, they have them dirty muddy look
but i also seen someone, take the gs finn.. and him hold the helmet

Does anyone have a unmasked Starlord? I bought one on eBay but it looks very sus

Back
Top Bottom