FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man 7 different Walgreens near me and never seen any of the the exclusives from this wave or the last about to give up :lol:

Last edited:
Did anyone order that Lootcrate exclusive Dr. Emmett Brown pop and received their order? I ordered and they told me it would've shipped in 5-7 days after and still haven't been updated.

They keep giving me the run around :smh:

Lol yall are fools man

tdogg2k tdogg2k
what you plan to do with that Dark Elf?
He's actually one of the ones i planned to keep . trying to get that thor too.

Man 7 different Walgreens near me and never seen any of the the exclusives from this wave or the last about to give up :lol:

just tell them to put your name down on the waiting list. been hearing they get stock in but call to their waiting list people first.

The Walgreens I got mine actually told me that corporate is cracking down and not letting them hold anything, so come February, it's supposed to be first-come, first-serve.
I never owned US agent but it is very simple, just untangle the shield to the arm and its water.
Well, hot damn, you right!

View media item 1885909

Did anyone order that Lootcrate exclusive Dr. Emmett Brown pop and received their order? I ordered and they told me it would've shipped in 5-7 days after and still haven't been updated.

i ordered the Han Solo and Doc Brown and had to email them to get my shipping info.

took about a week to process and then another week to ship.

Charge full PPG price plus an extra 10% just because it's you.

hey look, its the clown who tried to "expose" me and has been MIA since i defended myself. still waiting on those supposed "pictures" you had on me.. :lol:

Lol yall are fools man
He's actually one of the ones i planned to keep.

ok cool, saw him about a month back but box was beat.

those in the Burbank area the BvS two pack has arrived.

hey look, its the clown who tried to "expose" me and has been MIA since i defended myself. still waiting on those supposed "pictures" you had on me.. :lol:
ok cool, saw him about a month back but box was beat.

those in the Burbank area the BvS two pack has arrived.
If the people in this thread who are involved don't care to finally shut your hypocritical ***** up I gladly will. It's been generally known you're a piece of [emoji]128169[/emoji]

thats cool with me, its good to know whos been talking behind my back so i know not to do business with them.

if its the person who wanted my CHASE TLS Black Ranger for retail let him speak up because i went through probably 20+ blind boxes to complete my set and they are not cheap.

who are you? "the mouth of the south" Jimmy Hart? people cant speak up for themselves?

generally known? hahaha ok.

anything ive sold in here or on FB is cheaper than ebay and what PPG lists them as..

funny how you were so appreciative when i did my first raffle and got you a spot now you got this vendetta against me.. :rolleyes :lol:

again i dont OWE YOU ANYTHING...

thats cool with me, its good to know whos been talking behind my back so i know not to do business with them.

if its the person who wanted my CHASE TLS Black Ranger for retail let him speak up because i went through probably 20+ blind boxes to complete my set and they are not cheap.

who are you? "the mouth of the south" Jimmy Hart? people cant speak up for themselves?

generally known? hahaha ok.

anything ive sold in here or on FB is cheaper than ebay and what PPG lists them as..

funny how you were so appreciative when i did my first raffle and got you a spot now you got this vendetta against me.. :rolleyes :lol:

again i dont OWE YOU ANYTHING...

I don't need to speak up for anyone, when there is someone clearly trying to take advantage of people I won't stay quiet. If you were a helpful member here that wasn't after your own personal interests and how to profit off $10 pieces of plastic then it'd be different.

Yes I joined your first raffle, what does that mean? You're hanging on to that for dear life while the ground breaks underneath you. You're a spoiled little prick, nothing like that is anything worth respecting. Keep trying to flip pops for your money, and run raffles for stuff you no longer want and can't sell then get upset when people on the board are no longer signing up to deal with you.

You speak of having your back? What? You look to a message board to back you up? LMAO!! You're like one of those dudes who builds up who they are on a message board because in reality you're a joke who no one takes seriously. Isn't that right James Anthony Quinones?

I don't need to speak up for anyone, when there is someone clearly trying to take advantage of people I won't stay quiet. If you were a helpful member here that wasn't after your own personal interests and how to profit off $10 pieces of plastic then it'd be different.

Yes I joined your first raffle, what does that mean? You're hanging on to that for dear life while the ground breaks underneath you. You're a spoiled little prick, nothing like that is anything worth respecting. Keep trying to flip pops for your money, and run raffles for stuff you no longer want and can't sell then get upset when people on the board are no longer signing up to deal with you.

You speak of having your back? What? You look to a message board to back you up? LMAO!! You're like one of those dudes who builds up who they are on a message board because in reality you're a joke who no one takes seriously. Isn't that right James Anthony Quinones?

yup thats my government dont wear it out. youre like a real life Carmen Sandiego. :lol:

who got upset though?? your mad because of whatever reason.

you talking about me using a message board to back myself up yet you claim to have a slew of people who think im a piece of ****... :rolleyes

most my POPs i sell straight up are like $20 shipped. considering retail is $8-$12 and shipping is about $7 what "profit" am i making?

i also wasnt the only one who did a raffle on here, so you coming solely at me is kinda childish. its wrong for me to make a few dollars on a raffle but its ok if you win a POP valued at almost $40 that you paid $5 shipped to get if you won?.. ok thats some hypocritical ****...

The only difference between your raffle and the others was the fact you tried to benefit off pops you didn't want by making a crazy profit off them. Which Pop was valued at $40? I believe they were commons/ht exclusives that were still available in store or online.

The only difference between your raffle and the others was the fact you tried to benefit off pops you didn't want by making a crazy profit off them. Which Pop was valued at $40? I believe they were commons/ht exclusives that were still available in store or online.

my one and only raffle that capped included Blue Meth Heisenberg that is valued at about $40, it was for two POPs. the other one that was chosen was PX Unmasked Deadpool which is about $15. the raffle was $5 a spot and 10 spots. which is $50.

mind you the winner was nice enough to give away the second POP so i paid shipping twice to go to two different addresses. so where did i make "crazy profit"?

the second one that never capped included a newly released Voltron weeks before it supposed to be released. which i still have not seen again at B&N, HT, or the comic shop i got it from.

i dont see how its any different than the other raffles that had the same amount of spots and price point.. but ok...

received mine one to two weeks after I ordered.. ordered both Han Solo and Brown.

Edit: Doc Brown came in a damaged box.

Last edited:
Called a TRU to check for the two pack availability and they said to check back on Friday. In TX btw

my one and only raffle that capped included Blue Meth Heisenberg that is valued at about $40, it was for two POPs. the other one that was chosen was PX Unmasked Deadpool which is about $15. the raffle was $5 a spot and 10 spots. which is $50.

mind you the winner was nice enough to give away the second POP so i paid shipping twice to go to two different addresses. so where did i make "crazy profit"?

the second one that never capped included a newly released Voltron weeks before it supposed to be released. which i still have not seen again at B&N, HT, or the comic shop i got it from.

i dont see how its any different than the other raffles that had the same amount of spots and price point.. but ok...
At the time of your raffle Crystal Blue Heisenberg was not $40, it was easily had at less than $30 on eBay. You didn't pay $40, so don't act like your doing a service to anyone. The problem is you're demanding deals from everyone, have spoken out and made remarks about those who resell pops but when the tables are turned you're taxing any potential buyers.

You're asking for an oop to hit a slam dunk from others but when it's other's who are asking for the oop, you're the selfish ball hog trying to hit a three from half court

Back
Top Bottom