FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Same here... And I'm not driving 60miles to the next nearest one. My Walmart ladies didn't even speak English they just hit me with the Nooo Nooo like
tumblr_m2y1yfKBMg1r0eo86o2_250.gif
And I'll round out the trifecta.  Drove 30 miles to two Walmart's that supposedly had them in stock.  The last location I stopped at, I had an associate look it up, and it showed 0 on hand.  I'm hoping they give the pick up at store option, as that might be my only shot.  Was able to get Unmasked Kylo that way, and still have never seen him at any of my locals.

Today's pickups at Frank and Sons and BAIT

View media item 1930352
View media item 1930354
I think the ID4 chase is gonna be common or its being packaged like the GG chase because a vendor there had at least 4 and another vendor on IG had 3 when they received their shipment. Anyway, way cost me $20 on top of a GG chase

View media item 1930356
BTW pop protectors make them look so sexy.

Last edited:
Haven't been buying much but I am in search of the target and walgreen's deadpool a if anyone has either for sale. Thanks

I think the ID4 chase is gonna be common or its being packaged like the GG chase because a vendor there had at least 4 and another vendor on IG had 3 when they received their shipment. Anyway, way cost me $20 on top of a GG chase

BTW pop protectors make them look so sexy.
Really want this alien! Have yet to find any chase Pops locally in Toronto, so I ordered a couple of these from Amazon to try my luck

Went to a HT a couple days ago after seeing that Night's King.  :smh:  They didn't have any yet.  Girl at the store said they'll upload pics on IG when they get new POPs in, so I went ahead a followed the 3 stores around my way.  Anxious I might miss out on Nights King and Dany/Drogon

Went to a HT a couple days ago after seeing that Night's King.  :smh:  They didn't have any yet.  Girl at the store said they'll upload pics on IG when they get new POPs in, so I went ahead a followed the 3 stores around my way.  Anxious I might miss out on Nights King and Dany/Drogon
Went to my HT yesterday

They had the 1st wave of Nights King, Harpy, Drogon, Rheagal, and Margery

Only Copped Margery and Harpy because Im waiting for the gamestop exclusive Nights King :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Lol damn, I'm definitely alot different than most people in here. I have about 21 and I'm basically done :lol: I already have a few that were essentially impulse buys. Waiting on braveheart and gladiator :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't think I could get down to 21. this is where I'm at and there are probably only like two pops that I don't actually love.

Last edited:
Here are my 21 favorites I have at home. I would sub out chase Wonder Woman for Wreck it Ralph, GITD Baymax for chase Joker, and Silver Surfer for chase Superman, but those three are at my office. 

Just ordered the Legion of Collectors box

Picked up the blue rainbow batman to complete the set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom