FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Sometimes PPG is off but I find it to be pretty accurate most of the time. I can give a short list here of things I sold in the past week on eBay vs. PPG, to see how they compare, for those interested. Shipping is included in all of my prices as I offer free shipping for everything on eBay.
eBay / PPG
Gold Power Armor $99.00 / $80
Power Armor $18.50 / $17
GITD Vault Boy $20.00 / $17
GITD Godzilla $97.75 / $85
SSG Goku $40.00 / $38
BvS Metallic 2 pack $31.00 / $35
Flocked Cheshire Cat $15.50 / $18

yea its an average of accumulated sales, thats why the prices jump/drop on PPG.

Red Skull was like $120 last month, like $250 now.
HT CM Punk and AJ Lee were like $50 not too long ago, now are both $100+.

if you look at the last 10-20 completed listings on ebay it usually averages out to what its listed at on PPG.

i always look at PPG values to be a $10 +/-.

Ordered my Legion of Collectors box a few days ago for that Armored Batman :pimp:
Just ordered cause of this post. I'd rather drop the $35 and not have to worry about finding it after its dropped, you'd probably spend close to that anyway. Plus, I'm curious to see the other contents of the box as well.

Here's my collection, need to update it soon though:

View media item 1932763View media item 1932766

Last edited:
^ I bought it the day he announced he was retiring. I thought $40 was expensive, when I see the prices now :wow:

Last edited:
Went to a few stores today (ToysRUs, Hot Topic, B&N and a local comic shop) to see what was available. Nothing really out but I did pick up Aquaman & Wonder Woman from BvS.

Was there multiple versions of the Joker (bank robber)?

$40? Could have sworn those were sitting on HT for a while.

Thanks man. With the way my HT seems to fly through exclusives, I decided not to chance missing out on this one. Much appreciated.
For sure :nthat:

Was there multiple versions of the Joker (bank robber)?

$40? Could have sworn those were sitting on HT for a while.

The bank robber Joker got vaulted, so the aftermarket price increased

Finally got these in the mail today
smile.gif
where did you buy the hulk buster?

Anyone have a Deadpool collectors tee in a S?

My brother really liked it but we're different sizes, thanks

You dont really want that ghost rider right

@Tdogg2k LOL maaaan listen I've been trying to get him at a decent price for the longest. A kind fellow on a FB group sold him to me for $40 shipped. Next is the GITD which I missed a deal for $60

@Tdogg2k LOL maaaan listen I've been trying to get him at a decent price for the longest. A kind fellow on a FB group sold him to me for $40 shipped. Next is the GITD which I missed a deal for $60
i remember like a month ago i had some stuff for sale on FB and dude was throwing both ghost riders at me but that wasnt on my ISO list.
Now im looking back like damn i shouldve took it

Wow. Have you posted a collection picture in here yet? Do you have them displayed or boxed up still? Interested to see the contents of a collection that size.

As of last night, I have gotten rid of all of my unwanteds. My GITD Godzilla and Gold Power Armor went for $100 each on eBay. I was pretty happy about that. Considering putting the funds towards some things on my wanted list. But like I mentioned earlier in the thread I have a lot in the mail right now so I think I'm taking a break for the time being. I will be closer to 50 pops once I receive everything in the mail.

I have not...everything is in big large bins. Eventually I will be OOB and display in showcases. Just haven't had the time to go out and buy risers and cases yet. Hopefully this summer or something

Copped the Unmasked Iron Man off HT.com last night. Read this morning on IG that an HT close to me wasn't doing any holds on Civil War Pops, so I just copped all of them off PC. I really dont mind paying a few extra dollars to save a trip and the trouble. Just need that sparkle/glitter Black Panther from Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom