FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Does anyone wonder if this Bats & Joker exclusives situation is a test run they may start doing with most, if not all, exclusives? I just wonder since although Bats was gonna be "very limited," nothing was said about the Target Joker being this ridiculous to get and he sounds harder to get then Bats. With the movie being around the corner I'm just trying to understand the logic of making him hard to get as well. Just a thought. I don't think they would be that idiotic, but throwing it out there.

Coming in August...

Ckm6nTHUoAUe8dv.jpg

Who would be interested in a Halfway there
Summer Secret Santa.
I'm thinking of running one (not participating this time so i can concentrate on keeping everything organized and fair.)
The selection process will be better. we only had 1 guy during christmas who didn't send. and a few people were late on sending and not paying the fee. but It willb e a bit different since now im not in the hard time of my job and have a bit more down time.
There will be guidelines. but i would need interest from atleast 8 people

I'll do the SS. Did you just send me an invite for it? I got an email from elfster but just trashed it right away thinking it was junk.

Called the GameStop across the street from work and they had one of the 4 packs. I just don't know where to put them yet. I'm out of space in my display so here's a counter shot for now.

View media item 2063638

Summer Secret Santa.
I'm thinking of running one (not participating this time so i can concentrate on keeping everything organized and fair.)
The selection process will be better. we only had 1 guy during christmas who didn't send. and a few people were late on sending and not paying the fee. but It willb e a bit different since now im not in the hard time of my job and have a bit more down time.

I'd be down for one

Summer Secret Santa.
I'd be down

^I literally just did that too :pimp: I'm in the middle of rearranging stuff now trying to fit him and Spidey. I ended up just clearing out the whole shelf and starting fresh. Pops everywhere on my floor right now :rofl:

Last edited:
Summer Secret Santa.
Count me in.

Back
Top Bottom