FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Is hobgoblin more popular than green goblin. Or just people already have a green goblin so want a hob?

Is hobgoblin more popular than green goblin. Or just people already have a green goblin so want a hob?

for me i just collect Marvel and Hobgoblin is a character i dont have yet. i have a second SDCC GG and a Chase GG so im willing to let it go.. i would say GG is more popular, but Hobgoblin is the MCC exclusive so you know how that can go..

Hobgoblin for a "green duck"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just have had 3 out of 4 GG out. No hobgoblin so I would like to get rid of these extra pops I have. If not I'll trade that whole lot for a joker conan

How do you guys find these chase editions not online? Have you ever seem these in stores? I legit feel like any store around my way, the person stocking them would see these and hide them for themselves.

for me i just collect Marvel and Hobgoblin is a character i dont have yet. i have a second SDCC GG and a Chase GG so im willing to let it go.. i would say GG is more popular, but Hobgoblin is the MCC exclusive so you know how that can go..

Green is spidermans joker in a sense and hob is secondary like a two face or peigun. Thats how I always thought of it. That hob looks badass!! I hope they do Norman osborn GG/unmasked would be siiiiiiccccckkk!!

Lol heman freddy looks stupid. If they had all these heman bodies laying around then make some more hemans for us damnit

flourish brother... :smokin
the next one.. 8)

Green is spidermans joker in a sense and hob is secondary like a two face or peigun. Thats how I always thought of it. That hob looks badass!! I hope they do Norman osborn GG/unmasked would be siiiiiiccccckkk!!

agreed i look at it the same way. theyre both top 10 spidey villains for me. i wanna see a Doc Ock in the white lab coat... :smokin

whys this dude $22.99?

Yeah, screw toywiz.  They raised the price three times since the link went live.

as far as i know Specialty Series POPs are supposed to be comic shop exclusives. maybe thats why theres a slight bump. pretty much the same thing PC does.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that finds the Freddy Pop's stupid :nerd: :lol:...

The Conan Pop's are too :lol:...

That being said, I hope there is one outside my door when I get home :lol:... That'd make some great trade bait :nerd:...

flourish brother...
smokin.gif

the next one..
glasses.gif

agreed i look at it the same way. theyre both top 10 spidey villains for me. i wanna see a Doc Ock in the white lab coat...
smokin.gif

as far as i know Specialty Series POPs are supposed to be comic shop exclusives. maybe thats why theres a slight bump. pretty much the same thing PC does.
In this instance, I think it's Toywiz taking advantage.  I preordered Golden Age Batman from Gemini for $10.99, so I'll just wait for them to list Max and order from there.  

Back
Top Bottom