FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Am I the only one that finds the Freddy Pop's stupid :nerd: :lol:...

The Conan Pop's are too :lol:...

That being said, I hope there is one outside my door when I get home :lol:... That'd make some great trade bait :nerd:...
Freddy. Yes

Conan tha Gawd. No

Nothing from Michigan for me :frown:

In this instance, I think it's Toywiz taking advantage.  I preordered Golden Age Batman from Gemini for $10.99, so I'll just wait for them to list Max and order from there.  

the way POPs are now a days, everyone wanna make a quick buck..

Yeah I'm about to scoop that Clark and dug up at HT. I just keep a handfull of HT Instagrams on text alerts when they post.

Waiting to take that L from Walgreens for the GG orders i placed :lol:

i can't believe that A) wakgreens got that much stock or B) hella Funko Heads didn't order a flurry of them.

jpeg

http://toywiz.com/funko-pop-star-wars-max-rebo-vinyl-bobble-head-160/

whys this dude $22.99?

as far as i know Specialty Series POPs are supposed to be comic shop exclusives. maybe thats why theres a slight bump. pretty much the same thing PC does.

Specialty Series are the Nike SB of pops. Retailers set the price :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I got no reason to have a figure of a freckled face kid named freddy :lol: I don't love Funko that much. But at least with the newer Freddy Funko's they are putting some effort into the head sculpt/paint instead of just using an old pop body and a putting normal Freddy head on it.

Last edited:
For those scoring at home, like me apparently, ToyWiz just raised the price of Max to $24.99.

This is almost as bad as my local skate shop pulling up eBay to check the prices of Tiff Dunks(lows) before they would sell me a pair.

Back
Top Bottom