FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

she was the only thing good about that movie.

gamestop it is lol.

i only have a few pops, def not as extensive of a collection as a lot of cats in here lol..... but the few ones i have are only characters i love.

i dont eem know if they're collectible or not i just really like them.

walt no pants breaking bad.....mia wallace.....gogo yubari....scarface......etc.

i really like her character in that movie.

Last edited:
I'm outchea ready to trade...

Got that GG GITD GG, White DD GITD and Green DD up for trade grabs

This Batman stuff is getting out of hand :lol: they just doing random stuff now because they know people will eat it up.

problem is people are going to treat that batman like the ZEA batman. hope there is plenty of stock

what was retail for the SDCC Pete's Dragon?

i keep seeing the trailer for the new movie and want one now. lol.

Last edited:
Speaking of Bats...
Suicide Squad was the sh-t!

If you've read all these guys for as long as I have, you'll probably be happy with the film. I can't wait to see it again.

Need that Zebra Batman in my life.

good to hear the movie was good. ive been hearing really bad reviews and wanted to take my girl this weekend. is it long?

2 hours...
Quite a bit of swearing. Just a heads up.

This movie is getting bad reviews from critics... can't trust them when it comes to comics. David Ayers has a HELL of an eye. Fury was amazing. This is damn good. For sure want to see it again as soon as possible.

7.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
good to know. and me and the lady watched deadpool we can handle SS lol .

Plus im Team No kids so none of them are coming

2 hours...
Quite a bit of swearing. Just a heads up.

This movie is getting bad reviews from critics... can't trust them when it comes to comics. David Ayers has a HELL of an eye. Fury was amazing. This is damn good. For sure want to see it again as soon as possible.

7.5/10

All of this. Score is fair too. Harley though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom