FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

He's fine. The premise was all slots needed to be filled.

@onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX glad you could put the gift card to use. How much was on it?

Not copping anything in stores today but I ate off that unexpected Walgreens drop yesterday :pimp: I was the first on eBay to list these three for pre-sale. Set a really high price, saw a bunch of other auctions pop up an hour later for around the price I set, then I came back in with the adjustment and set the lowest price on eBay. Everything flew. That strategy right there is one of the secrets of selling pops and how I absolutely crushed it on SDCC.

View media item 2189443
As soon as I get shipping confirmation for my Ahsoka order, I'll do a FREE waffle for her.

Include the waffle gawd in this raffle please.

Anyone got a shipping confirmation for General Grevious? Got one for Sabine, but they didn't ship
Grevious yet [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone got a shipping confirmation for General Grevious? Got one for Sabine, but they didn't ship
Grevious yet [emoji]128556[/emoji]

I got shipping confirmation for all 6. I only placed one order and they were all packed together in the same shipment.

Last edited:
Peru and Hennessy trying to do; yes we see y'all pimps handing out turkeys on thanksgiving to the poor; you're all of a sudden not going to run it? Some of y'all are overvaluing the market value of your pops.

Not sure why I was mentioned in this but please explain what it is you think you see me trying to do Yankeeking....

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/funko-nycc-2016/?sort=featured&page=1

Gemini is live but QGJ went fast. He was $100 BTW so yeah expect stupid resell :x

Still no XL Thanos unless I missed it :smh:

Funny they have that two pack at a $45 markup although it's still available on hot topic...LOL

Last edited:
FYI, pricing is cheaper in Canada for these, I think someone screwed up when they went live 
wink.gif
, $12.99 CAD vs $15 USD from Gamestop.

Alright, since there was no waffle yesterday, lets ease the tension with

a waffle for God Goku 

10 spots for $6.00

Pay when all spots are filled, will waffle off then too.

To avoid clutter, feel free to PM me youre interested along with your number preference, and I will try my best to update the list as it goes.

6.tha waffle gawd

7.doxen

9.omar

Last edited:
a waffle for God Goku 
10 spots for $6.00
To avoid clutter, feel free to PM me youre interested along with your number preference, and I will try my best to update the list as it goes.

View media item 2189681

7. Doxen5703
:pimp:

The funny thing is, I didn't join the raffle cause I just won the Doom.. if I knew it would have been cancelled I would have joined up again.

I like the raffles, I hope we keep them.

a waffle for God Goku 

10 spots for $6.00

6.KilroytheDon aka Tha Waffle Gawd.

7.Doxen5703

Back
Top Bottom