FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Is anyone else still waiting for shipping emails from retailers? I still haven't received a shipping email from B&N for Scare Glow, Box Lunch for The Mountain, and FPI for MegaZord.

Is anyone else still waiting for shipping emails from retailers? I still haven't received a shipping email from B&N for Scare Glow, Box Lunch for The Mountain, and FPI for MegaZord.

My restocked Scooby shipped already for BL. Nothing from FPI yet.

IMG_1431.JPG
check your local Box Lunch stores......

List of stuff I've got yet to receive a shipping e-mail for:
FPI - Tinkles and Chrome Bats
HBO - Mountain and Night King
Funko - Skeletor and She-Ra

I got my shipping from HT on Saturday and BL on Tuesday. What sucks is that a homie ordered from BL probably around the same time and got his pops already (damaged unfortunately), yet here I am still waiting. HT delivers Monday and BL the 4th cuz they comin from Tennessee :smh:

I still have a pending authorization on paypal for the B&N order i placed on 7/20 for the Tick. B&N customer service is trash and long wait everytime i try to call. I'll give it a shot and call today but i think i'm SOL since they all outta stock.

B&N has been far and away the WORST retailer for SDCC.

Thank goodness my city is a small market and I was able to get everything in-store. If I had to rely on the website for anything hands woulda been thrown.

Womp took an L from B&N. Rep said they got nothin' for me :frown: looks like i'll be hunting this one down when prices level off.

Back
Top Bottom