FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

It's like buying rare skate decks and hanging them up, even if you never skated before. You appreciate them being limited and art.

I didn't mean to offend any of you, I just think they look cool. Don't know a thing about the history behind this culture...
as with all things.. just buy what you like bro lol
if it happens to be a $400 iron man then by all means

It's not a culture. It's shows we like or liked growing up. 98% of any of these you buy aren't even going to bring you retail back. It's why I laugh hard at these sneaker groups "cooking". You're costing yourself money and time to maybe hit something of value 1-2% of the time. I can't wait until they move to the next fad

Disclaimer: i'm not a reseller

However, I may consider myself a hypebeast. How do you know which ones are the most rare? Looking to get some limited edition pieces (upcoming releases and/or old releases) for the home office. Only looking to buy pops that I actually know about so i'm not that much of a hypebeast...
Typically anything that has a chase sticker on it means that it’s a 1:6 or 1:? Chance to get. There’s online releases on funko website that says they will only sell a limited amount. Limited or not, stick with what you really like. This hobby can get out of control real fast.

It's like buying rare skate decks and hanging them up, even if you never skated before. You appreciate them being limited and art.

I didn't mean to offend any of you, I just think they look cool. Don't know a thing about the history behind this culture...

If you want something historical, go with a Big Boy Wacky Wobbler. Won't put you back a bunch but lots of history there. Watch the Making Fun documentary on Netflix if you want a peek into the culture!

that unmasked tony is flaaaaaaaaaame bro (that's the one right?)

lmao it's all g man. patience my friend!

Yup the toycon/comic-con unmasked. Only paid 350 on Mercari. It was the last single pop I needed for all the tony stark/ iron man pops

Attachments

• IMG_7017.JPG
    IMG_7017.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 12
You paid the $17 or was it cheaper earlier? I would've used them for the Prime but I wasn't looking to drop that much before I looked elsewhere lol

yea it was like 17$ shipped but they for some reason never deliver on my preorders as of late so i canceled it now

Let them flop on a could more of those funko shop drops like the Wonder Woman 3 pack they ate up and they'll be gone

Back
Top Bottom