FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

This past weekend haul.

I see all Vegeta’s except for Arlia plus his family doable in collecting :lol:

0F360D37-4EED-43D0-A5C5-02ABF226CB2F.jpeg

Before I go Ebay /Amazon route.
Anyone got Kakashi? ('ll take Sakura and tobi also if you're looking to get rid of them)
LMK. I know they're all on amazon /ebay for retail but just helping out someone who wants to lighten their collection.

Same, that one hurt. I was ready and waiting for it too... just goofed on the checkout not realizing Funko didn't accept AMEX.
Ugh yea I even got an order through but never got an email confirm and eventually the charge dropped from Amazon Pay and that was it

I display all of mine OOB, but that Wall-E one I debated strongly keeping him in box.

i actually display my pops OOB also but my 2 detolfs are full and i have no place for my new pops currently... so i keep them in box and store them in storage boxes for now...

oh okay.

Does anybody have that spiderman walmart homecoming box? That joint is pricey on eBay I really want that pop.

I don’t collect marvel but Dr doom, metallic green goblin, metallic loki, and Mark I iron man are all :pimp: :pimp:

I’m glad I haven’t gone down that path. It seems like one of frustration and permanent longing

Been seeing some dope *** customs. There are a few pops I have that are lacking and I thought about selling, think I'll give it a shot as well

Back
Top Bottom