FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ended up emailing funko about my Tom and Jerry paint defect. They gave me a full refund and get to keep the figure.

Funko gets a lot of hate sometimes, but the few times I’ve had issues they’ve been top notch.

I guess I'd have to consider this my "grail", but now that this one is knocked out, not sure if I'll go back and try to pick up the ones I've missed
IMG_1135 (1).jpg

Just bought the pre order for friends wave 2 for the wife at big apple collectibles. This site legit? Includes the Chase exclusive (whatever that is haha).
If anyone is buying, use dis.funko code for free shipping

Just bought the pre order for friends wave 2 for the wife at big apple collectibles. This site legit? Includes the Chase exclusive (whatever that is haha).
If anyone is buying, use dis.funko code for free shipping

Yea I ordered the whole set of Bob Ross figures from them. I'm not sure on what the wait time is for pre-orders but it wasn't too bad.

edit: it looks like they have a page for ETA on pre-order arrivals, which is more than most sites offer
https://www.bigapplecollectibles.com/pages/release-dates

Last edited:
1st time ordering a mystery box. We'll see if it was worth the 50 in a couple hours
I got a $30 one from Chrono Toys in a few days ago, got a suit Hellboy. Sucks because it came bent and I have no interest in anything from that series, but you get what you pay.. lowkey salty cause of all the people getting gold Vegetas with the same mystery box :lol:

I've got a $40 one coming in from Toy Tokyo tommorow, doubt it'll be any good though considering it'll be 3 in the box lol

Just in case somebody was interested

Back
Top Bottom