FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Carol looking nice
D2564394-7FA6-4ADD-BF09-74EF312BFA57.jpeg

Was told by HT employee that they never got a chase.. So when i got to the counter to pay.. I asked a different employee.. " did you guys get any glow chase.. ?" His reply was " they sold out fast bro."
I replied .. " you just got these in according to your ig post. im literally the first one to come in .. He replies with " they sold out fast bro. " not even making eye contact.

No chase but these are nice. A must have for airbender viewers.
Used my girls $5 bday credit plus its buy 2 get 1 free. Lol
(Appa not in picture)

20190103_195429.jpg

Last edited:
Was told by HT employee that they never got a chase.. So when i got to the counter to pay.. I asked a different employee.. " did you guys get any glow chase.. ?" His reply was " they sold out fast bro."
I replied .. " you just got these in according to your ig post. im literally the first one to come in .. He replies with " they sold out fast bro. " not even making eye contact.

(Appa not in picture)

20190103_195429.jpg
Yip yip my guy

Either UPS or USPS screwed up my shipment for Buzz the Bee. UPS was originally delivering it, but then it transferred the package to USPS. On UPS tracking, it said package was transferred to Post Office on 12/27/18, but on the USPS tracking, it shows it is still awaiting the item from UPS. Who should i contact to figure out where my package is? UPS, USPS or email Funko?

Either UPS or USPS screwed up my shipment for Buzz the Bee. UPS was originally delivering it, but then it transferred the package to USPS. On UPS tracking, it said package was transferred to Post Office on 12/27/18, but on the USPS tracking, it shows it is still awaiting the item from UPS. Who should i contact to figure out where my package is? UPS, USPS or email Funko?

I feel like tracking across the board has been garbage lately, no doubt due to the holidays, that was pretty much what my tracking said for Yellow/Green Mickey that I received yesterday, once UPS said it was transferred to USPS, it never changed over to say it was on the way and then it just showed up.

I feel like tracking across the board has been garbage lately, no doubt due to the holidays, that was pretty much what my tracking said for Yellow/Green Mickey that I received yesterday, once UPS said it was transferred to USPS, it never changed over to say it was on the way and then it just showed up.

Yeah I’ll wiat it out. What date did it say your package was transferred?

(Appa not in picture)

20190103_195429.jpg
Hold on, we not just gonna gloss over this. Lol! So a store that JUST opened, with you first in line, as the first customer of the day, with them having NO other opportunity to sell ANYTHING was told “They sold out fast bro!”...did you ask WHEN??? I’m the first customer, when did it sell?!?! LMAO!!!

Good luck. I had this happen it was a nightmare. I went to the post office to pick up and the idiots were like “that’s a ups problem” after an hour they found it

(Appa not in picture)

20190103_195429.jpg
hot topic is aids man

well the pop game now is aids in general lol employees are rigged af
is why i usually rather do online than go in store

Back
Top Bottom