FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I decided to cop, but having 2nd thoughts. I dont really collect 10" and there are so many of these Tonys in stock.

Apparently there was about 19K in stock
Well, looks like I’ll wait for it to go on discount.

Just reprint x unvault the ones people missed out on, it’d crush a lot of people’s collections :evil:

Im not really into 10 inch pops either… right now I got groot displayed so im a just swap out with tony…. Put my flocked tony back in the box…im trying to not cop pops right now cuz I already know nycc going to be expensive

This guy is willing to take the L right off the bat :lol:
Untitled.jpg

Anyone use dbtoystore recently? I have an order from February I still haven’t received and I emailed them but haven’t heard back.

Got an email on Tony. Wanted to do a baseball bat case of ad icons that I like. Now need all of them to come in 10 inch form and not use a case. SMH

Decided against the Tony. I barely have anywhere to put my reg size pops. What ima do with a 10 inch. They need to stop playing and re release the regular.
And i still ain’t got no email from Funko but i got a pending charge SMH
you know who to pray to
Just picked up Theon and murked night king in store. Night king icey as hell. “Hopped out da whip, ice got my wrist frostbit.....”

35A5B621-99F8-4E9C-939A-89293D0F044D.jpeg 0C58866E-C33D-4C0D-AE06-5E756024E4D5.jpeg B4459D34-5400-46CE-A371-7E17084CB006.jpeg
Im not sure how i feel about that... I do need that theon tho.

Back
Top Bottom