FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

OP collection keeps growing

Attachments

• 0685948D-7F22-432B-95B1-76ABAC532570.jpeg
    0685948D-7F22-432B-95B1-76ABAC532570.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 499
Wow, thats crazy. Sucks that there might be some decent people out of work but that company as a whole can kick rocks. I hope PopNBeards is next.

Nintendo? Oh boy

I just copped the shirtless DMX off ebay. It was on the funko site last week then disappeared. I waited too long. I can't remember the last pops I copped. I did pre order the Michael Jackson's from Amazon and that's pretty much it for me.

The Funko site is trash. They don't even notify you that a pop is available until after it's sold out most of the time. I damn sure asked to be notified about DMX. Not a peep from them. I just noticed it was gone from the site one day randomly. One top of that they sold me a Snoop Dogg Doggystyle album pop long after it was sold out and didn't even tell me. They just shipped the other pop I ordered and charged me for both. Took them over a week to respond to my refund request too.

Update on my Big Apple Collectibles Order.

I ordered the entire USWNT entire WC pop set as well the special Megan Rapinoe red jersey pop. In the same order I ordered the NBA Legends pops (Magic, Larry, Penny, etc.).

This is what they sent after 3 years

image.jpg

😂 😂

Update on my Big Apple Collectibles Order.

I ordered the entire USWNT entire WC pop set as well the special Megan Rapinoe red jersey pop. In the same order I ordered the NBA Legends pops (Magic, Larry, Penny, etc.).

This is what they sent after 3 years

image.jpg

😂 😂
Straight bananas

IMG_4965.jpeg

Haven’t had a pickup in a while. As I’m taking pics of these I’m wondering did I get got? The Beard is from Target and the Ted came from a website that had it cheaper than eBay listings. The colors on the box have me wondering.
Looks good. I need a Ted but I have the Beard

Since yall are on that Ted Lasso hype, Roy Kent WB store exclusive went on presale (a long presale, but it's up now).

IMG_4965.jpeg

Haven’t had a pickup in a while. As I’m taking pics of these I’m wondering did I get got? The Beard is from Target and the Ted came from a website that had it cheaper than eBay listings. The colors on the box have me wondering.

While fakes being made are constantly changing, this is a pretty good database that yall should bookmark.

At this time, no known fakes of either. And since yours have shared stickers, I'd say you are probably good.

Back
Top Bottom