Fusions/hybrids/shoes other people don't like that you like?

I like the air jordan 60+ atlanta hawks but it'd be so much nicer if that colorway released on a jordan v. I also like my air jordan 6 lakers, i don't see too many people wearing these

The Laker 6s are
pimp.gif

60+ are
sick.gif

i got a couple pair of the 6 rings... also copped a pair of black and red fusion 13's for 50 bucks just to fill the void till i can get a ds pair of 13s

Steel 10 fusion. Got em for 60.00 also got some WC 3's fusion for 55. Keeps my real one DS.

I never purchased any hybrids or fusion
Jordans, because they are not in the
Same league to me. Though i must
say i liked the 6 rings in black/red
And carbon.
but to me, only the main air jordan
Line is worth to collect.

I thought the 60+ in the Bulls colorway was cool, but didn't like them enough to pay V money for them.

I have a pair of Spiz'ike's and 16.5's that I got on sale.

Sometimes it's not ugly, or the colorway makes a difference

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I'm not really into the fusions or hybrids. I do like the RCVRs
are those considered hybrids though? what would by they be considered just asking

spizike cement and true blues were decent.
didn't cop because they were still spizikes and I knew JB would eventually retro the originals anyway

I like all the Jordans 1-23 and 2009-2011(I havent seen the 2012 in person yet). The 6 rings, Spizikes, Dubzeros, AFJ 3, and 5 are the only hybrids I like

i like all the spizkes colorways
the fusion 4's 13's where the best 

the worst was the 6 fusions 

some of the 6 rings where nice

The grey and purple Spizikes.  I think they actually had somewhat decent quality as well, at least it looked like they did.  

Air Jordan XIX.

I love them, especially the Black/red colorway!

I've never bought any teams, fusions, spikes, hybrid, etc... jump man pros are the only team pair i'll consider wearing.

I did buy the AJF 3 white/cements on discount, and they were some comfy beaters for a while. Then the 09 TBs came out, I grabbed those, and retired the fusions. But you're lying to yourself if you can't admit they were comfortable.

Tell you what, if there were no retros, I'd probably like some.
But when I can choose between a retro and a spizike for example... hell nah to the spizike.

Back
Top Bottom