fusions or retro's?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Damn
pimp.gif

Some of you guys need to lighten up or something cause you guys are getting really hurt over him posting these pics. The pics are tagged and if Dependable Jay didn't want anyone posting these, he shouldn't of posted them on the internet in the first place.

nonone's getting hurt..(maybe dependable jay)..the dude's acting like he did something special to get these pics when they've been posted for a while now. claiming they've never been seen on here and thanking a few NTers like hes reading an acceptance speech. I'm not mad, i thanked the guy for posting pics (it's always nice to see some PEs), i just think it's funny how he's acting like he made the re-post of the year.

Jay Jones is the one thats getting hurt with these pictures showing up here, if Jay Jones wanted to share us these pictures he would have and it should havenot been posted since Jay Jones did not give the permission to Poohdini to post them.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Damn
pimp.gif

Some of you guys need to lighten up or something cause you guys are getting really hurt over him posting these pics. The pics are tagged and if Dependable Jay didn't want anyone posting these, he shouldn't of posted them on the internet in the first place.

nonone's getting hurt..(maybe dependable jay)..the dude's acting like he did something special to get these pics when they've been posted for a while now. claiming they've never been seen on here and thanking a few NTers like hes reading an acceptance speech. I'm not mad, i thanked the guy for posting pics (it's always nice to see some PEs), i just think it's funny how he's acting like he made the re-post of the year.

Jay Jones is the one thats getting hurt with these pictures showing up here, if Jay Jones wanted to share us these pictures he would have and it should have not been posted since Jay Jones did not give the permission to Poohdini to post them.

I agree....Jay Jones "Dependable Jay" didn't give Poohdini permission to post the pics and Poohdini should do the respectable thing and honorJay's request that he take the pics down. It doesn't concern me, so I'm not mad.....but i do smh at OP for not even mentioning the fact thatit's Jay Jones pics/collection.

meh, whatever.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Is this guy serious?? TheGreatPoohdini, I have asked you several times to please not post up my pictures. I'm not sure what your problem is bro, but a little respect is absolutely in order! Please pull the pics down ASAP and drop me an e-mail if you have a personal issue that we need to get handled......

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
Same thing for me TheGreatPoohdini... You re-posted my Ray XX3 Alternate Pictures not ONCE,but TWICE in my own post... You didn't ask permission to post those pictures...

I really hope you get BANNED FOR LIFE from NT Mr. Poohdini... Please head over to ISS... Posts like this are what is killing NT...Someone trying to gain respect by posting others' pictures, and not asking permission or giving thanks... EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL...

Back
Top Bottom