Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ Even if Nike decides not to work with Kanye in the future. Yeezys will still release sooner or later. Look at the Ducans and Garnetts.
I wouldn't say thats necessarily true. With Duncan and Garnett, they were not the designers of the shoe they were merely the players that theshoe was made for. In the case of Kanye, it seems as he was the lead designer for these shoes which, depending on the contract with Nike, could have him listedas the owner of the design. If this were the case, it would be tough for Nike to use his IP without his consent. This is just a possibility and purespeculation on my part since I do not know what was in the contract between Kanye and Nike.

the reality is, even with all the hype, these shoes mean nothing to nike in the grand scheme of things...

i just hope they release the fire red/charcoals (the actual glow in the dark tour colorway) and leave it there...

Originally Posted by RiderSB

Autographs do hurt value of sneakers and baseball cards and %$*!. Autographed items HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ON, this hurts the value would you by a pair of shoes written on? even by Kanye or the poor sap who stitched the shoe together? Just the way it is, get em to sign the box or something if you got the chance and don't wanna wreck the sneakers.
shoes yes..baseball cards??!? autographs with certificates of authenticity make the cards way more valuable..

Kanye's a dope designer. (I know I'm on his jock...) But if Nike were smart they'd do another shoe with him. I mean he already teamed up with LouisVuitton, a high end fashion brand.

Originally Posted by gbrock35

There will be no more yeezys coming out at all from what i understand. Some one told me they dropped him and that it was the worst collab experience they ever had.

proof?
Im not big on post counts, but I cant really take the word of someone with just ONE post

nike was going to promote this shoe like crazy, they had an event planned for it also, they were not going to stop after these 3. than he decided to sign thecontract with lv and they dropped him.
you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but i have no reason coming on here and just making nonsense up

Originally Posted by RiderSB

Autographs do hurt value of sneakers and baseball cards and %$*!. Autographed items HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ON, this hurts the value would you by a pair of shoes written on? even by Kanye or the poor sap who stitched the shoe together? Just the way it is, get em to sign the box or something if you got the chance and don't wanna wreck the sneakers.

Autographs don't hurt the "value". Not shoes, ESPECIALLY not sport memorabilia/cards. As long as the signer has some kind of validity to theitem being signed it's always considered more valuable.

what do you guys think is a reasonable price for a nds black and pink yeezy in a size 8.....and yeah i think NIKE did drop kanye west but knowing nikes powerthey have the righst to all the design and name of the shoe and they can release it for their profit whenever they want.... they have samples of grip of colorsthat kanye says on complex he owns... nike has any sole and material in thier archives and with the power they have they can release yeezys if they see apotential opportunity to gain a profit.....so dont cout your eggs before they hatch>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AMEN.........

nike was going to promote this shoe like crazy, they had an event planned for it also, they were not going to stop after these 3. than he decided to sign the contract with lv and they dropped him.
you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but i have no reason coming on here and just making nonsense up

This is exactly what my Nike rep was talking about the last time he came through. To me, it just soundslike Nike's ego was hurt a little bit.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by frank148925

BP should mosdefinately get and attorney now after these...

And do what? What makes you think BP would have any more success in fighting fakes than Nike?

Originally Posted by spacej23

nike was going to promote this shoe like crazy, they had an event planned for it also, they were not going to stop after these 3. than he decided to sign the contract with lv and they dropped him.

This is exactly what my Nike rep was talking about the last time he came through. To me, it just sounds like Nike's ego was hurt a little bit.
eyes.gif

THIS makes plenty of sense to me

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by frank148925

BP should mosdefinately get and attorney now after these...

And do what? What makes you think BP would have any more success in fighting fakes than Nike?
not just that, it's not like BP owns anything. in fact, nike themselves could put out the exact colorway he photoshopped and he couldn'tget a dime, or do a single thing about it (aside from getting e-props)...

yup youre right nike is the boss they can do whatever they like aND THEY WILL MAKE ANY THAT COMPLAINS ABOUT THEIR PORDUCTS SUCK THEIR KICKS WHEN THEY FEELLIKE IT...BY RELEASING +#$@ THAT PEOLPE FIEND FOR..

he couldnt only because he freely displays them here with no disclaimer and or originality rights

kanye has said (sorry if im wayy late with this info) that there will be a yeezy 2, but dont kno now, think nike dropped it?

Originally Posted by coco8723

kanye has said (sorry if im wayy late with this info) that there will be a yeezy 2, but dont kno now, think nike dropped it?
The thing I'm wondering is, Nike CAN'T POSSIBLY be ignorant to the point where they have no idea Kanye got a deal with LV? Whether theproduction was simultaneous, or one after the other, I doubt Nike would learn about it "after the fact" then be all sore about it.

i wanted to post here but im probably super late but i wanted to take a pic of my yeezys glowing in the dark and i used flash and the flash made the yeezysglow in the dark even more

Back
Top Bottom