Future Air Yeezy releases

i kinda regret seeling all my yeezys. only cause i had so many pairs (1 zen, 2 blink, 5 net)
frown.gif
smh.gif

I would cop a pair of the black and pink or the zen greys but only time will tell what nike decided to do with kanye's ideas. Its crazy to think just how creative he is with music and now shoe design. I would def coup some LV but to much

theres some cheap size 11 net yeezys on ebay right now. nds for 300, no takers yet. i think if you take the time to look for them, they'll eventually surface.

I'm actually quite surprised by how many people I have seen walking around London rocking these.

Good to see peeps in these kicks seeing as how much they're going for on the after market.

I have the Zens and Black/Pink and I love them.

Bought the Nets on eBay back in June when they dropped for around $400 shipped. Dude played me for two weeks and sent fugazi's. I have been on ebay for a while but it was my first time getting done like that. Ii already have a claim filed against the guy but apparently I missed the e-mail form paypal saying I had a week to return shoes to seller and provide them the tracking number so they closed the case on me and I lost my money. I was pissed so I did some research. I later called paypal back and appealed my case. They told me if I shipped them back and provided tracking I would receive my money back. Come to find out the guy made his address a ups store address but he shipped postal. I still shipped there as they requested but once they had arrifved paypal said they could only ask the seller to return my money and not directly take it since the case had been closed previously. I talked to a supervisor and everything. Still salty til this day.

I need an 11 in the Tan Yeezys! DS PM Me for help!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Bought the Nets on eBay back in June when they dropped for around $400 shipped. Dude played me for two weeks and sent fugazi's. I have been on ebay for a while but it was my first time getting done like that. Ii already have a claim filed against the guy but apparently I missed the e-mail form paypal saying I had a week to return shoes to seller and provide them the tracking number so they closed the case on me and I lost my money. I was pissed so I did some research. I later called paypal back and appealed my case. They told me if I shipped them back and provided tracking I would receive my money back. Come to find out the guy made his address a ups store address but he shipped postal. I still shipped there as they requested but once they had arrifved paypal said they could only ask the seller to return my money and not directly take it since the case had been closed previously. I talked to a supervisor and everything. Still salty til this day.

Paypal almost seems useless. Same thing with me. Pretty much if who you are buying from stalls you long enough you're out of your money and the product
smh.gif

i know i'll probably regret selling my black/pinks
oh well trying to move the zens too nobody is interested in the market it seems

Paypal almost seems useless. Same with me. Pretty much if the person who is selling stalls long enough you're out of your money and the product.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

Paypal almost seems useless. Same thing with me. Pretty much if who you are buying from stalls you long enough you're out of your money and the product
smh.gif

same thing happened to me. only thing you can do is a bank reverse really

Originally Posted by thekckid

smh.gif

same thing happened to me. only thing you can do is a bank reverse really
Word? I tried that, but it seems like it may be a dead end..

I'm looking for some Yeezy's. Any of the colorways would be fine because I love them all but preferably the Zens or the Black/Pink CW.
Hit me up if you're selling.. Cash on hand.

@thekckid how did that work out for you?

always worked for me i printed off all the information and took it to my bank and they credited the money back to my account it's really hit or miss. one time i did that and paypal was notified and then still put my account in the negative. I really dislike paypal but it's like you almost have to use it in most cases

Back
Top Bottom