Future Classic Nikes

i think the 360s could be the future classic airmax like the 95s , and the XXIs could become classic jordans , they have a clean futuristic look if you rockthem right

Ya'll don't know much if you're putting down the Hyperdunks as a classic. Once again Nike has you drinking the koolaid.

Shox BB4
Air Max 360 1

Nothing else in my opinion this decade will be deemed a classic.

Personal Classic:
-Vince Carter II

Originally Posted by Ives3789

Which Nikes do you think would still be relevant in 40, 50, 60 years time?
none

they'll prolly be so far beyond anything we're even thinking about right now

Entire Kobe line so far has been awesome. I definitely see people reminiscing over the greatness of these kicks, namely the ZK1. It almost has a Jordan 1 kindof feel to it.

am360- shox (r4 and bb4)-zoom generation/lebron ii,iv- kobe 1,2-and huarache 2k4,08&09.
When it comes to Hyperdunks, I feel like people are going to look back and be like "..oh those were dope, BUT they went out on me quick.."

108317C.jpg

Nike_Air_Zoom_Huarache_2K4_17.jpg

212865350_3de7b827b0.jpg

these will be hitting the 200+ mark in 5 years...
Nike_Kobe_Strength.jpg

and i really dont want to flood this with kobe sigs... but can you honestly say these will be forgotten....?..... no...
nike-zoom-kobe-3-all-star-10.jpg

attachment.php

Originally Posted by RellNye

Ya'll don't know much if you're putting down the Hyperdunks as a classic. Once again Nike has you drinking the koolaid.
Are you serious? They are the most technological Basketball shoe ever created, no shoe has ever been as light and with the support they have..they will be classics.

^^^all shoes are technological, nike just used this one to debut two new technologies. i dont think either one is all that great. notice how the lunarlite andhypermax both implement less flywire, and the hypermax has no lunarlite. lunarlite sucks. i think the hyperdunk would be an awesome shoe with a niceherringbone sole, and full-length zoom. as is, its pretty good for the first month, then its the worst $100+ shoe ever.

i would say 2k4, hyperdunk which ever nike put great effort on promoting~
and also the kobe series, lebron series...

Originally Posted by mt3130

^^^all shoes are technological, nike just used this one to debut two new technologies. i dont think either one is all that great. notice how the lunarlite and hypermax both implement less flywire, and the hypermax has no lunarlite. lunarlite sucks. i think the hyperdunk would be an awesome shoe with a nice herringbone sole, and full-length zoom. as is, its pretty good for the first month, then its the worst $100+ shoe ever.
thats how I felt, I really felt the pop leave my hyperdunks, it was about a month in of use.

cosign w/ the 2k4 and hyperdunks.

and i'll throw in one dark horse pick... lebron II's, both highs and lows. decent on the court performance, great eye appeal and casual wear ability. ican see these blowing up when they get retroed

I don't know bout the lebron II... Great performance shoe but worthy as a clasic? I see the IV and maybe the III being considered a classic, but hey, werestill on number 6

azg
lbj1
lbj2
lbj3
lbj4
lbj5
lbj6
etc

plus 2k4's, 2k5's
lunar racers
prestos
frees.

(360's will be forgotten)
Kanye's will be remembered and wanted aslong as they never do it again

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by RellNye

Are you serious? They are the most technological Basketball shoe ever created, no shoe has ever been as light and with the support they have.. they will be classics.
Classics according to whom? Like mt3 said, after the first month they are the worst $100+ shoe ever. If they were truly classics they would beable to last longer than it does now. Like I said earlier, great marketing and infinite colorways got you gassed. These perform terrible on the court.

(360's will be forgotten)
laugh.gif
Tell that to runners. These are probably one of the morepopular shoes among them behind Asics.

^ whoa all those lebrons?..I don't think so...ONLY lebrons that are really hot are the III's & IV's

Besides the " Big Apple VI" everything else is over rated

IMO

OG 5.0 Free Trainers FTW!!!
Zoom TR and BB =]

needa find me all 3 shos in a 10-10.5...

Back
Top Bottom