FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

Jesus they went to town on ole girl

Going be interesting how this plays out.. the Jew ain't bout that life

any explanation to the image of the Wolf at the end?

Pretty sure it's just depicting the simple vs the wolves

Rich stussy and his dude that they were big shots and had it made.. and then the real wolves came in

Ditto ole girl thinking she could outsmart rich stussy and co.. then the real deal came in

I thought they killed shorty, was bout to be surprised she went that early...glad she didnt tho, cuz she be looking right i need some of them yambs :pimp: :evil:

Ish got real!!!  I thought they killed Nikki too!  Anytime they have the sound of a beating & screaming transition to the sound of just the beating... that's never good.

And that chief... what an *****.  
mean.gif

That mug scene though... 
sick.gif

I've seen every episode of this show so far. This season just isn't doing it for me. Never been a big fan of Ewan McGregor and he's got a double role.

It's a show about a stamp this season at the core. Idk. I want to like it but just not getting drawn in. Needs better pacing. This week was best so far for this season after that mess last week. Still very meh for me.

any explanation to the image of the Wolf at the end?

I watched dumb early this morning so I might be off but I think it has to do with something the British guy said about wolves.

Was glad she didn't get killed there at the end or face got messed up. Was happy to see her atleast crawling back to her car after she got beat.

Can't wait for next week. Season is finally heating up

I really thought she did. My imagination was running wild at how grotesque the scene would look. I thought they were giving her blows to the head with something. I'm glad she didn't get killed though. Now we get to see her retaliation.

Jesus they went to town on ole girl

Going be interesting how this plays out.. the Jew ain't bout that life

Most people aren't though. I was saying that he should go check on her instead of just leaving, but I guess the thought of how brutal it would be got the better of him. I know I was expecting to see blood everywhere and a bashed in skull.

:rofl: when dude straight called his wife fat

Whats that?

Which part of what I said is giving you trouble? :lol:

Last edited:
They just beat her torso-area repeatedly with that leather thing.  

You couldn't see her feet in the tub cuz the shower curtain was in the way.  No way she would have been able to crawl back to her SUV and drive home! 

They beat the **** out of her with the whip.
She would have been able to drive if she was strong willed and crazy, both of which she is.

I too thought they killed her based on the way the scene was written, and when she crawled back and drove home I was mad confused.
Once my man lifted her shirt to reveal her ribs, I knew right away that she had just taken a whipping and that was the extent of it.
The fact that she stopped screaming halfway through now leaves me thinking "damn, shorty is tough AF, she wasn't even giving them the satisfactory of crying" :wow:

She's about to go Savage.
Turn up!

Last edited:
did u see her walking back to the car or crawling?

maybe not cut them off but maybe they broke them?

who knows hows she did it maybe she drove on the stubs

this is nikki swango shes tough as nails and oh so crazy

the shower curtain also conveniently blocked her feet at the end which made me question it

I saw her stand-up, keeling over, and limp.

Rewatch the episode bruh :lol:

She would've bled out walking or driving on stubs :rofl:

Perhaps they broke one but not both.

Last edited:
you rewatch the show bruh

you didnt see her stand up at any time after the beating

she crawled, kneeled, and dragged herself into the car from the ground

That whole thing was corny. I don't see how she crawls back to her car and drives home that quickly after a beating that brutal. Definitely thought she was dead with the way they lingered on the beating.

This season hasn't grabbed me yet.

you rewatch the show bruh

you didnt see her stand up at any time after the beating

she crawled, kneeled, and dragged herself into the car from the ground
Nah, the close up when she gets up behind the car, holding on to it She starts on her knees and used the car to pull herself up to her feet.

Not to mention she still has her boots on.

Plus what did they use to cut off her feet with the way you remember it going down? :lol: :nerd:

Also, in the tub, it'd be filled with blood had her feet been cut off and Ray would've looked at her feet when he found her not the bruises on her back.

But I can see you'll hold on to this dumbass no feet theory all week until the next ep has a scene clearly showing her feet clearly still attached to her :lol:

Last edited:
u need to relax dude i was just asking a question

you be so thirsty for an argument 
mean.gif

obviously she wasnt "walking" which is why i thought something happened specifically to her feet

cut off, broken whatever

but since you always feel the need to right over someone then you got it

issa a "theory" 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom