FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

Hearing good things about this.

Based on the chris claremont character from x men

First episode is tonight

Last edited:
Yeah, it sounds funny on paper and the trailer has me wanting to give it a shot, but I'm not too hopeful it'll last. It would've been nice if it was after Superstore though so I wouldn't have to change channels :lol:

Hearing from ppl who are usually too generous on reviews saying the pilot for this is complete trash.

An embarassment for Tudyk and Hudgens.

I missed it myself last week.

My dude how are you just gonna change the thread like that? :lol:

Had me bugging like what thread did I post in. Change it back.

Legion premieres Wed. though.

Last edited:
Showrunner: Noah Hawley
Season 1: 8 Episodes
Wednesdays on FX @ 10PM EST

Synopsis: David Haller, a.k.a. Legion, is a haunted man with power beyond comprehension. His power does not come free, but at the steep cost of David's mind. Plagued by numerous split personalities - each commanding a different aspect of his power - David is trying to find his way back to sanity. But he's getting tired and about to give up until he meets the girl of his dreams.

Last edited:
Maybe cuz i was tired & was falling in and outta sleep while watching but i aint know wtf was going on most of the time lol

The visuals are interesting & acting is good but everything else had me lost lol. Will watch again during the weekend

Crazy Aubrey Plaza :pimp:

The set designs and look of the show were good. Hard to follow what the hell was going on. The only thing that really confused me was when he was sitting at that table outside and the waitress gave him coffee then he had his body again. I know they switched bodies when he kissed sydney but if they switched then why would he have his body again outside?

I think this will benefit audience that has no prior knowledge of the character because mind is kind of going will right now with theories :lol:

Good premiere overall, had you curious and wondering the whole way through.

And dudes in the end were just about as terrible shots as you can get :rofl:

in. will catch up on the firestick sooner than later

Last edited:
Type of premiere where I was able to just pause it and pick it up and finish it just now.

They went very hard depicting a mutant that's mentally ill. Really out there with the visuals, pacing, and overall story. You could question damn near everything with the way they cut to flashbacks, hallucinations, things Halle ing in his memories, etc. Reminded me of the current Moon Knight comic with how wild it all was.

Overall first ep was cool.

I enjoyed it, but it is hard to keep up with what's going on. I felt like I had a list of questions to when it went off. Probably will re-watch it today if not this weekend.

The set designs and look of the show were good. Hard to follow what the hell was going on. The only thing that really confused me was when he was sitting at that table outside and the waitress gave him coffee then he had his body again. I know they switched bodies when he kissed sydney but if they switched then why would he have his body again outside?

I assumed the effect from her powers just wore off after an amount of time switching them back. I'm wondering why (while they were switched) Sydney killed only Lenny but trapped everyone else?

Maybe she was jelly of her.

Yeah but with the body switching power I assumed their minds would just return to their bodies and not their bodies actually physically transporting to where their minds were.

Glad we got a live action X-Men Universe show... but yea good first episode, ..but the show dragged on forever on the season premiere but it finally got dope at the end.. they set it up right..this show gon be gud...it kinda reminds me of Elliott in Mr. Robot but with superpowers
laugh.gif

Good read, didn't know about this character in the comics: 

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/8/14544718/marvel-legion-fx-x-men-series-background-explained

Last edited:
She's hot in those pics and usually but I wasn't digging her that way on the show :lol:

Last edited:
Fox’s Marvel series casts its first mutant

The untitled project has cast Blair Redford (Switched at Birth, Satisfaction), EW has learned exclusively.

Redford will play Sam, “the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network.”

The drama will focus on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Singer, who directed four X-Men films, is on board to direct and executive produce the pilot. Officially the show is not being called an X-Men series, but showrunner Matt Nix has previously told reporters that it will indeed take place in the same universe as the films.

“It’s sort of designed to side-step questions like, ‘Where is Wolverine?'” Nix teased. “There is a certain amount of those characters that I can use and I’m using some of those. Other characters I’m inventing but everything is invented with a nod to the existing mythology."

Back
Top Bottom