FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

I feel like he had to convince his past self to play along no matter what.

To me his nature isnto be evil so even if he thinks he really loves David that isnt going to trump his nature. So the whole experience the past being in David's mind may have genuinely worked temporarily but overall hes going back to being evil.

Were you cool with the finale in general?
I've reading mixed responses from fans

Were you cool with the finale in general?
I've reading mixed responses from fans
In general, I was cool with it. I already knew it was going to be on some othwr ****.

Didn't care for the singing, it was a bit anticlimactic, and I wanted a bit of an explanation of where Charles was in the present. All this **** going down and ita like he died or something.

The rest I was kinda expecting.

giphy.gif

i don't know why i put it off but i finally finished season 3. it's good that i was able to put the time aside to watch each episode without distractions. i thought the finale was good - interestingly emotional. dude that played farouk really did a great job. the ending was very satisfying to me. music for this entire season was outstanding. noah hawley reworking some old songs seemed super self-indulgent but that's pretty much his style and he pulled it off well. i loved his version of this song for the show:

this song was fantastic as well:

I think they sort of implied on the show that Charles started the X-Men. It was something he told his wife at one point, about how he wanted to start a school. I think the show was trying it's best to distance itself from the X-Men and probably for good reason considering The Mouse was in the process of buying Fox when they were writing this season and they probably wanted to be in their own world outside of the films.

Back
Top Bottom