FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Atlanta came through with the after school special. Paper Boi been tryin' to school Earn, but dude just wants to get stunted on every chance he gets. Even let his mom stunt on him by not letting him watch Dragon Ball Z because of Mr. Popo:

727490f91ee3eb77040d48b1e3e8fd6e.jpg

Donald been about that DBZ life. Word to, "everything I'm saying, I'm super Saiyin like Goku"

Damn, from the school bus seats with the tears in the back, to there being some ___ that you didn't want to have to run into if you were worried about being caught lacking, to the girl in the jacket with her own set of problems that the teacher always tried to give extra care to; just a nostalgic *** episode :lol:

I'm from the East Coast but very little was different from what was going on here. Can't recall any suicides off the top of my head though.

Denitra was definitely medicated. :lol:

The ***** up part is the big patch on the front was a dead giveaway that was the real one.

:lol:@ the teacher saying the internet is not a source..

patch was def a sign it was real.

i remember shaking down lockers just like Al. this one hit real close to home man. i always stayed legit but i remember being on some white boy head bc he was the first one at school with the columbia 11's. looking back we was straight hatin on little dude. smh.

its crazy to think something so irrelevant in life is so major to kids during that stage in life.

kids are cruel man, and now that im a father im scared as hell for my daughter. A 13 yo from my old neighborhood committed suicide last year bc of bullying.

another thing ern moms sounded mad ignorant in the living room even tho she kinda had a point

little shorty sending the note in class saying she dont want no broke AN. :lol:

Last edited:
What exactly happened? They knew they were cousins in this most recent episode.
when he was at the airport, dude said you got to check out this song by paperboi, after he saw the video he found out paperboi was his cousin al, so he wasn't even a fan

What exactly happened? They knew they were cousins in this most recent episode.

Earn probably ends up at a specialized high school. Al ends up on the streets. They grow apart outside of random fanily gatherings

This one hit close to home. Real close....minus the FUBU. You would have been cooked something serious if you came to my HS in some FUBU. I remember laying out my fit for the first day of school freshman year (red Nike shirt, fresh Old Navy jorts, white/red XVIIs).

Earn’s mom with the realest words of the ep. Dress code for my office is “business casual” with casual Friday’s (unless there’s a client meeting). I wear a suit Every. Damn. Day. White dude on my team is like “Why you always in a suit and tie?” Rules ain’t the same for us bruh...

Fubu was def a no fly zone back in the days too.

Fubu
Mecca
Sean John
Phat farm
Mark ecko

Any of that...fools were on your head.

Haven't watched in some weeks got alot of episodes to binge though so its worked out for the best :pimp::pimp::pimp:

On Teddy Perkins now

EDIT: This dude Teddy Perkins looks weird as a motha*****

This one hit close to home. Real close....minus the FUBU. You would have been cooked something serious if you came to my HS in some FUBU. I remember laying out my fit for the first day of school freshman year (red Nike shirt, fresh Old Navy jorts, white/red XVIIs).

Earn’s mom with the realest words of the ep. Dress code for my office is “business casual” with casual Friday’s (unless there’s a client meeting). I wear a suit Every. Damn. Day. White dude on my team is like “Why you always in a suit and tie?” Rules ain’t the same for us bruh...

Damn I remember my fit for my first day of high school

EE3ED441-4C55-4AC4-B9A7-90A736F4FDC4.jpeg

BFD5CCF2-5BBD-499F-A7CD-B904DB027E6A.jpeg

04D6B682-A83E-4606-AF3C-C9A1E61E209D.jpeg

**** was straight for the first day that **** lasted like a couple months into freshman yr they start clowning ****** for wearing swingmans soon after, that’s when throwbacks really start popping. If yo **** wasn’t an authentic it was over

We wore uniforms in high school, so Jordans were the thing the have, but Uptempo's are Pennys disrupted the Jordan thirst. Uptempos cost more and the Penny's were just too clean.

Episode threw me with the suicide. We were built much stronger back then and we weren't committing suicide because of bullying.

Update on my binge: Yo this ***** Teddy Perkins trippin

EDIT: the **** was this episode bruh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom