FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

damn this episode hit ***** in the feels.
captured a lot of little details about public school in the south in the 2000’s.

from the girls who are always loud and disrespectful as hell in the morning with that exact baby phat hoodie with the fur...

the element of having to dress right and people telling if your **** was fake or not based on how u usually dress

“his dad is 30” :lol:

and especially the white people not only not caring anout their clothes like that but they even hd him in the random white people tees lol. white people in school had an endless supply of random shirts from events u had to be at or restaurants or tourist spots lol.

i also like how they put the white dude saying that right befoee they cut to the black kids roasting someone for their clothes.

and even the suicide thing was relatable because kids who seemed like nothing was bothering them would kill themselves outta nowhere and the school would have a down feeling for a day. brought back hella memories. i wanna see a high school ep in the 06-07 snap/crunk era lol.

Episode took me back. I remember those days but I don't think anyone had any fake fubu. I want to see more of Al and Earn's relationship as kids.

Episode reminds me of 7th grade...got the fresh Fubu Jersey , blue n orange joint with some butters for Xmas ...rocked it to school n chicks was all on it , checking the tags imprsssed n **** :lol: :pimp: ...dudes in my class just said it was cool, they ain’t try me like Ern n his classmate :lol: :smh:

Now I see where paperboy got that dbz joke from when he roasted that trans racial dude on that
B. A.N. Episode

Episode reminds me of 7th grade...got the fresh Fubu Jersey , blue n orange joint with some butters for Xmas ...rocked it to school n chicks was all on it , checking the tags imprsssed n **** :lol: :pimp: ...dudes in my class just said it was cool, they ain’t try me like Ern n his classmate :lol: :smh:

bro getting off a fit in school used to be the best feeling. *****es would be staring everyone giving u props.

miss those days :lol: that **** felt better than wearing a new fit to the club now.

i wish they put a lunch table rap debate in there.

bro getting off a fit in school used to be the best feeling. *****es would be staring everyone giving u props.

miss those days :lol: that **** felt better than wearing a new fit to the club now.

i wish they put a lunch table rap debate in there.

Doing this freshman year of HS >>>>>

I made sure to walk down the Sr halls every Monday & Friday for no reason other than to just break the upper classmen necks and let the chicks see the football players give me props :smokin

folks whispering "his daddy gotta sell drugs" :rofl:

I hate this show only for the fact that i cant fast forward through commercials like i usually almost thought Ciroc and KFC were made for the show especially going back to back..no drake

is the white dude the same as the guy from the radio station who is the same as clark countys manager?

I had that fubu jersey at the end of the episode, like 65% of my school and im sure 98% of those were bought at Ross or TJ Maxx

Thing is I bought my school clothes at the Outlets in Barstow that year that jersey dropped...thought i was coming back to Bakersfield doin it

No lie the day I wore that blue red and white joint with the 36x32 fubu jeans and blue tip questions about 8 dudes had the same fit

This how i'm comin out tmrw :smokin

Fubu.jpg

Man this episode was too much
F3733D7B-6B19-4BBD-BBA6-C7D2C49C9FFA.png

Shoutout lil man who played Earn. He had the facial expressions and speech pattern down pat.

I like how grainy this episode looked. **** really look like back in the day.

That look Devin gave Earn when he pulled out that loose thread :rofl:

It’s always the dusty ****** trying to roast :smh:

Most relatable part was scene the with him being awake before the arm clock went off. Laying out your fit fresh and ironed, just anxious to show it off at school.

Earn begged Al to help him and now Al has a suicide on his conscience. Al been goin through it all alone all this time smh

I don't think it's something Al has on his conscience. Maybe Earn, but not Al. If you watch his character in the house scene afterwards, he didn't seem too fazed at all. Earn on the other hand...

Episode brought back some memories

I remember in high school I wore a J. Crew polo instead of a Ralph Lauren polo & oh boy was ****** trying to roast :smh:

Nah his don’t got da polo man on it |l:frown:.

Back
Top Bottom